View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 09:01 AM   #41
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!
I guess this quiz if for me then!

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
9... Not a 10 as some time no. But most times I just prefer to be naked and who ever sees, sees. If I lived in another country where nudity wasn't looked on so prudishly, perhaps I'd be in public nude more.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
I rate myself lower than others seem to. I say 7. I'm fit, with very low body fat. Don't quite have the abs. Have the twinkish look.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
Assuming they don't mind, any one. Girls I find more embarassing, I am gay. But in front of guys, it can be humiliating and intimidating too since I've got such a small dick and I'm not a muscular guy. And when naked everyone can see everything I have and the shortcomings as well.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
I've done private homes including mine, I would love to be able to go to an 18+ type of event and lose the clothes. Haven't done Folsom yet, but will get there one year.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
in person

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
It's usually a dumb bet
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
Either way. My loss is usually stripping or something and usually the other person would be paying for my drinks or something
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
Probably lose a bit more as it's usually on sports and the other person throws out the bet and I really don't follow sports, so I just blindly say, ok...

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
a few times

7. Do you like to streak?
whenever possible

8. What's your best exposure memory?
don't really do the exposure

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
no

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
n/a

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
no

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
n/a

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
n/a

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
While not into exposure, I do have the fantasy of being totally exposed. Not just online, but that would be to friends, family, neighbors and even coworkers.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
n/a since not doing exposure

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote