Thread: Fiction: The trap
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default The trap

Part 1

I paced up and down the hotel room, my heart racing with anticipation and fear. I still couldn't believe how I had come to find myself in this situation. It was only a few days ago that I was spending an hour or so chatting every night with some online friends, just some harmless fun and BDSM roleplay. Now here I was, about to meet one of these people for real and spend the day suffering at their hands, my first experience of BDSM in real life.
It was just a joke, "Maybe you two should meet in real life", well I didn't for a second imagine she would actually want to. I was nearly twice her age, which made me even more nervous, how was she going to react when she saw me for real?
There was a knock at the door, my heart jumped and I felt sweat start to appear on my forehead. I went over to the door and looked through the spy hole to check it was her, then opened the door slightly and stepped back, dropping to my knees as we agreed I would. The door swung open and she stood there in front of me, she was obviously nervous as well as she fidgeted from one foot to the other and looked at me, biting her bottom lip and then licking her lips. She was wearing a tight white crop top and tight jeans. She slowly took a step towards me, a smirk appeared on her lips "Take that coat off you little bitch".
I pulled the zip down and pulled the coat off my shoulders, allowing it to fall on the floor behind me. I was now naked, kneeling in front of her, waiting for her reaction as she took in the site of my naked body. I had worn the coat as agreed, she had the option to turn around and leave immediately if she chose to. Stepping even closer she stood about a foot in front of me, her pert little breasts level with my face, I could see her nipples clearly. My cock started to stir, it had been three weeks since I'd last cum and I became horny at the slightest provocation, having this beautiful girl standing inches from me was more than enough to get me hard despite my nerves.
"I see your pleased to see me then" she said with a giggle as she noticed my erection, her confidence was growing now, she could tell she had the upper hand and I was no threat to her.
"Yes Mistress, I'm very pleased to meet you at last, your even more beautiful in real life Mistress" she smiled at this, then she walked past me to the other side of he room and stood by the window. She turned and slightly hesitantly she said "Crawl over here slave".
I dropped onto all fours and crawled over to where she was standing, by now she had turned around and was looking out the window. "Kiss my ass slave" she said with a giggle.
Eagerly I pushed my face against the tight jeans that were showing off her perfect tight little ass to perfection and kissed them all over, trying to push my nose into the crack of her ass as far as the jeans would allow.
"That's enough, show me what you've brought" I got up and got the bag I had brought with me.
Kneeling back down in front of her I started to show her the items that we had talked about. One by one I took the items out the bag, a two foot long cane, some thick cord, ankle and wrist cuffs, some lengths of chain and finally an electric ball shocker with remote control. She let out a laugh when she saw this and picked it up "Oh this is going to be fun, put it on now, quickly".
I took the shocker and wrapped the strap around my scrotum and fastened it, this pulled the small black box with two metal plates tightly up against my balls. I looked up at her nervously, she was examining the remote control intently, fiddling with the buttons and turning it over in her hand. Suddenly I doubled over in pain as an intense shock seared through my balls and a let out a yelp. She jumped back startled, almost dropping the remote, then she realized what had just happened and burst out laughing. "Oh this is going to so much fun!, I'm sure I'll work out how this thing works in no time" "Yes Mistress".
She walked over to a chair and sat down "Get me a drink slave, vodka and tonic" she said with a smirk.
I crawled over to the mini bar and opened it, with shaking hands I poured the drink and crawled back over to her, being careful to not spill any as I struggled to crawl with the glass in one hand. As I approached her I could see her idly toying with the remote and I dreaded her pushing a button and shocking me, I knew I'd spill the drink if she did.
"H-H-here's your drink Mistress" I held it out with a trembling hand" "Thank you slave, stay there, put your hands on your head" I knelt there sitting on my heals and waited, she looked into my eyes and pushed the remote, My hands involuntarily moved towards my balls but before I could reach them "NO, back on your head, don't move until I tell you" "Yes Mistress" Again she shocked me and I twitched forward but managed to keep my hands where they were. She was smiling now, enjoying the power she had over me and couldn't resist shocking my poor balls four more times.
"You're such a pathetic little bitch, suck my toes." She kicked off her shoes and raised one foot up to my face. I gently held her foot and took her toes into my mouth and sucked eagerly, she was wearing white socks and her foot smelled slightly, but this just increased my arousal and my cock was soon hard and twitching.
"Take my socks off, I want my toes sucked properly", "Yes Mistress" I removed her socks and continued for several minutes sucking and licking one foot, then the other hungrily as she sits there enjoying her drink.
"Do you like being my little bitch, slave? your cock seems to think you do"
"Yes Mistress, very much so" She stands up, her pussy inches from my face and she undoes the button on her jeans and lowers the zip. "Do you want to see my pussy slave?" "Y-Yes please Mistress, please let me see your pussy".
I could tell she was slightly nervous again and hesitantly she pulled her jeans down, revealing a pair of flimsy pick and white panties, I could tell they were slightly damp and my nose got a hint of pussy juice as she stood there, taunting me with her body. This was one of the most intense situations I'd ever been in, my cock twitched and I would have cum with the slightest touch now. "I bet you'd like to taste my pussy, wouldn't you slave?" "Oh God, yes please Mistress"
She removes her jeans and sits back down in the chair, reclining it and spreading her legs, bringing one foot up onto the seat. "Maybe later, now wank that little dick for me, let me see you edge"
I put my hand around my cock gently, the slightest touch could put me over the edge so I have to be so careful, I move my hand very slowly up and down, trying to concentrate on not cumming "Mistress, I'm so close, it's been three weeks since I last cum, I can't wank any more than this" ZAP, I jerk forward as pain shoots through my balls "You useless little bitch, you could never please a woman with that pathetic little cock, now wank it and DON'T CUM" "Y-Yes, M-Mistress" I desperately try and increase the pace but as soon as I do I can feel the cum start to well up in my balls and I have to stop again "Please Mistress, I'll cum if I don't stop" "Your USELESS!" ZAP.
"You've told me how much you want to lick my pussy enough times, well now you're going to, and you'd better be good or your balls are really going to suffer, go and get the cord" I crawl over to where I'd left the cord "Tie one end around your balls" I tie it over the top of the strap for the ball shocker, while I'm doing this she stands up and picks up the other end of the cord and walks to the bed "Go and wait by the chair"
I crawl back to the chair and suddenly feel the cord tighten as she pulls it to stop me "That's far enough, wait there" She then ties the cord to one of the legs of the bed so it's pulling tightly on my balls, pulling them back between my legs painfully" She walks back to the chair and pushes it forward until the seat is under my face.
She wriggles teasingly as she removes her panties and holds them an inch from my face, the scent of her pussy is exquisite and I let out a groan of frustration as she slowly swings them from side to side, letting them brush my face lightly "Do you like them slave, want to lick them do you?" "Yes Mistress, very much so" she laughs and drops into the chair "You are such a dirty little bitch" Her perfect, shaved pussy is now just in front of my face, it glistens with pussy juice and the aroma is overwhelming, it takes all my willpower not to bury my face in it right now.
"Awww, do you want to taste it slave" she says as she gyrates her hips slightly, inches below my face "Oh God yes, I want to taste it so much Mistress" I say breathlessly, my head swimming with desire, she laughs again "You had better be good with that tongue then, Mistress said I can cum as much as I like today, and I intend to cum a lot", "Yes Mistress".

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote