View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 11:05 PM   #342
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Report, October 5-8, 2016

Hey guys, so this is going to be a mega report covering the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th of October, and I want to preface this report with the reason they’ve been delayed.

Depending on where you live, you may or may not know that the eastern part of the USA and other countries (Haiti, and other island nations in that part of the world) have been facing Hurricane Matthew. I live in one of the parts of the US that is expected to feel some of the effects of the hurricane. While the US has been very fortunate that the hurricane has stayed off of the coast and there is a cold front helping to push it into the Atlantic Ocean to help minimize the damage due to the hurricane, we still must “hurricane proof” yards and neighborhoods against the winds/rains/and coastal flooding that is expected. While this is not intended to excuse the delay in posting, I’m hoping it will help to update you all as to where I’ve been the past few days. Every moment that has not been spent doing tasks from the calendar or meetings/practices from real life has been spent working to hurricane proof things around my home and neighborhood. Now on to the real report.

October 5, 2016

Tasks:
• Barefoot rule – See previous days for explanation/description.
• A Good Pegging – Place a peg each nipple and clit. Then pull each off in turn. 180 times, to each area. *edited by me to make this doable...This will be done 10 times. I really don’t do well with pulling the pegs of once, let alone 180 times.
• time a stress position - You will be like this, Your position, but put lots of thumb tacks under your feet so if you fall or fail it woull hurt a lot (This position does not follow the rules and wasn’t discussed with me beforehand, so this was marked as a task that I will not do).
• Paying the Price – Spank your clit once for every edge done in the last 2weeks with a woodenspoon, hard as you can. *Personal edit. --- I’ve done 760 edges in the past 2 weeks.
• Edges, no toys allowed, 17 of them. (Cent)---
• Movie Session – Watch a movie, discussed on kik. With vibe on clit on low setting throughout the film. *Movie-New Moon

So, the barefoot part has gone as normal, shoes off whenever I can… I’m sure the description is getting boring for this task, but it’s pretty much the same thing each time… there’s not really any other way to say it.

My next task of the day was “A Good Pegging”. I don’t know who posted this task, but because it was not doable as posted I altered it slightly. Since I’m not good with pulling pegs off (even a single time is a challenge for me) the edit was made to bring the number from 180 down to 10. Even just the 10 times having to pull of the clips was terrible. It was like torture it hurt soooo badly, but I went through with all 10. I took three pegs and put one on each nipple and the third was fastened to my clit. I left each one on for a full minute before pulling it off, and each one was put back on immediately after its forcible removal.

The next task after that was the “Time a stress position” and because this task broke my limits it was moved to the “Tasks I Will Not Do” list.

The next task was the “Paying the Price” task. For this task I had to give my clit a spank for each edge I’ve done in the past two weeks. The spanks had to be given with a wooden spoon and they had to be done as hard as I can. I had 90 minutes to complete this task. I had done 760 edges over the designated period of time. I decided to break this up a little bit. I did 100 smacks for each 10 minute interval. I did the smacks as fast as I could so it took about 2 minutes to do each set then I had about 8 minutes recovery time before the next set. This was very painful and when I was done my clit and pussy were a dark, angry red and were hot and painful to the touch.

A little while after that I had the “Edges, no toys allowed, 17 of them” task from Cent. I had one hour to complete this task. It was a close call but I just did complete it. It took me 56 minutes to complete the 17 edges and when I finished this task my pussy was red hot, but not for the same reason as it was before. This time it was red hot and wet due to the stimulation.

I then had to finish up my night with a movie session. I had to put my vibe on my clit on the low setting and leave it there during the whole film. The movie I chose to watch this night was New Moon from the Twilight saga.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 6, 2016

Tasks:
• Barefoot task – See previous day for explanation
• Scheduled Morning (Cent) – So this morning youll do as listed when its stated only. Juat to make it awkward, im not putting in chronological order. Drink ½L of water at 8am, 8:57am, 9:20am, 10:03am, 10:57am. Puppies as close to times as possible. 8:06am, 8:32am, 9:03am, 9:41am, 10:04am,10:31am, 10:56am. Breakfast. 9:45am Edges. 9:12am, 9:20am, 9:32am, 9:47am, 10:01am, 10:13am, 10:20am, 10:23am, 10:30am, 10:39am, 10:46am, 10:53am. Toilet, while standing. 10:10am. Spanks, sets of 15 per time to pussy with a spoon. 8:17am, 8:56am, 9:25am, 9:52am, 10:21am, 10:48am. Exercises. 10 squats and 10 jumping jacks. 9:55, 10:17am Coffee 8:13am, 8:59am, 10:47am. Edge. 8:04am, 8:09am, 8:13am,8:17am, 8:23am, 8:30am Wear a crotchrope. 9:03am-10:13am Cold shower. 9:03-9:05am, 10:03-10:05am, 10:47-10:49am. Ballance training. Stand on one foots tip toes. 9:32-9:37am. Toothpaste, added to clit and nipples at.. 8:01am, 8:47am, 9:32am, 10:12am, 10:46am. Have fun
• Edges, 25 edge with toys for 20, 5 without. (Cent) –
• Edges, toys allowed (Cent) – 25 edges during this time and food ate while edging.
• Edge (JustAnotherTickler) –
• Movie Session (Cent) – Watch a movie, discussed on kick. With vibe on Clint on low setting throughout th film. *Movie-Eclipse

Ok, so here’s how the 6th went.

The barefoot task went the same as normal so just read a previous description for that.

The scheduled morning task, was quite difficult to keep track of, but having seen that coming I was able to think far enough ahead to write it out by time. I’ll post a pic (if I can figure out how) of my written schedule so you guys can see it, instead of me trying to type it all out here. There were several times where I had multiple things to do at the same time, so when that happened I tried to do things in the order they made the most sense while still staying as accurate to the time as I could. Also, I don’t drink coffee, so I substituted hot chocolate. Each edge took me a minimum of 2 minutes to complete, and the cold showers and toothpaste sucked! The crotch rope was bearable, but didn’t make me happy and the pussy spanks stung, a lot by the end especially. I didn’t like using the toilet while standing and for the balancing task (was 5 minutes long) I did it as follows 1st-right foot, 2nd-left foot, 3rd-right foot, 4th-left foot, first 30 seconds of 5th right foot, second 30 seconds of 5th-left foot.

My next task of the day was 20 edges with toys and 5 without in 1 hour. This was hard, and I was on track to finish on time while using the toys, but when I got to the part without toys I ran out of time for the last 2 edges but I went ahead and finished them anyway and it took an extra 7 minutes.

After that I had to do 25 edges while eating my lunch (technically I had an hour and a half to do the edges, I just had to eat during the time as well). I took my bullet vibe and put it on my clit and played with the remote while I was eating. I finished the 25 edges with about 10 minutes to spare, and let me tell you, it was not easy to eat while edging.

After that I had a single edge to do. Thank you JustAnotherTickler for this single edge. It was enough to keep me worked up (as if I wasn’t already) but it wasn’t too hard or challenging. This task was great.

Finally I once again had/got to end the day with a movie session. I still had to have the vibe on my clit on low during the whole film and the movie I chose this night was Eclipse. The third movie in the Twilight Saga. I was very wet and horny by the end of the movie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 7, 2016

Tasks:

• Barefoot rules task – See previous for details
• Going for the record - You are to try to break your record of most edges done in one day. You can reach the edges any way you want. I remember you once reached 622 edges. If you've done more go for that record. Have fun and try not to stop to much. You may use more time as long as you finish before you go to bed.
• Film Session (Cent) – Watch a movie, discussed on kik. With vibe on clit on low setting throughout the film. *Movie-Breaking Dawn: Part 1

So today I had to go for the record. I started my morning with a quick breakfast and then I began my task. It was a long and difficult task. I don’t know what my max daily edges is, so I just went with the number posted. I worked all the way up until I had to start my next task at 9 pm. I took a few breaks, I was stopped from about 12:00-2:00 for lunch and a dentist appointment. I was also stopped around 5:30 for about an hour for dinner. During this whole time I was only able to reach 562 edges. I think my poor cunt is all edged out from the past few weeks here. Maybe she needs a break…..

Immediately at 9:00 I started my movie where I had to put my vibe on my clit on low the whole time and watch my movie. I watched Breaking Dawn: Part 1 the fourth movie in the Twilight Saga. By the end of the movie I was soaked and super horny. I forgot how… sensual these movies can be at times, thank goodness this is gonna be over (the Twilight Saga movies) before Sunday!
October 8, 2016

Tasks:

• Barefoot rule – As before, see previous posts for explanation
• Good Way to Start the Day – As soon as your up or 8:15 like the time states, your choice, 5 edges all with toothpaste on your clit, each edge must be held for 2 minutes before you let it go down. Use your toothbrush and you know what why don't you add toothpaste to your nipples at the start too. Enjoy
• Family time (Cent) – During this time you will spen the time with family, Help cleaning, help cooking, shopping wash the car... What ever else that needs doing. *Edit-I'm No longer willing to do things with family so I spoke with this person about this and they have given me permission to remove this part of the dare. You have 3 options choose 2. -Wear a crotchrope for 2 hours during this time twice (2x2hrs). - wear a peg on clit, 10 minutes on, 10 minute off repeated throughout the time. -wedgied, wearing a thong the entire time, 2 toilet breaks allowed and 3L of water drank.
• 10 edges with toys (Cent) –
• Movie Session (Cent) – Watch a movie, discussed on kik. With vibe on Clint on low setting throughout the film. *Movie-Breaking Dawn: Part 2

Barefoot task went as normal.

For the Good Way to Start the Day task, I started at 8:15 like the task stated and I put toothpaste on my clit and nipples and I started on the edges. I had to do 5 edges and each had to be held for 2 minutes. This was not easy but I did it. This task ended up taking about half an hour to complete.

After that was family time. I spoke with Cent, the task creator, and got special permission to omit the parts of the task that dealt with doing tasks around my family. I still had to do things around the house to help so I worked on finishing up the hurricane proofing outside. We then did some working to clean up some of the rooms in our house.

My next task was 10 edges with toys. I had an hour to do the 10 edges and it went fine. I finished with just over 30 minutes left in the hour.

After that I had the movie session. That went just as the others have and left me horny and wet after it was all over. I watched Breaking Dawn: Part 2.

After I finished I got on here to type this up for you guys even though it’s late. I thought you guys deserved it since it was so far past due anyway. Hope you guys have enjoyed these reports even though they are late and have been a few days in the making. LOL.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-08-2016 at 11:08 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote