Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #23
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default A Little Addition to Being Naughty

I’m taking a short break for the male on male action to talk about something that happened fairly recently, sort of, as the actual origin starts earlier this year. I can’t guarantee that this story will be exciting to a lot of people, but I want to share it anyway.

Growing up, my dad had a lot of business trips and a lot of vacation days, so a lot of my time when I was younger until about my mid-teens, was spent in hotels for a couple of days with my parents. I can say I didn’t always enjoy it as my dad basically controlled the tv, but it was also a time to relax some, but a kid can only do so much when he’s not at home with all his toys and stuff.

Now I will say about myself, I’m not much of a travel buff, even though I have had a hankering to go to Disney World. Partly because of the documentaries I’ve been watching about it…but I digress. Earlier this year, my grandfather died from esophageal cancer. I hate to say this but it wasn’t that big of a deal to me as my dad’s dad kind of cut us out of his life for about twenty years before he finally started getting involved with us again. So as such, I kind of held a grudge against him. I could go on about family problems but I should get on with the story as this is just minor background.

This was in March of this past year I believe and my current domme, who was not my official domme at this point but was interested, had just had one of our first conversations over msn messenger. I told her that I wouldn’t be able to be online for a couple of days as we would be going up near Akron, Ohio to hold his funeral. Now unbeknownst to me, when we reserved the hotel we had two rooms, one for me, and one for my mom and dad, so this would be the first time, or at least the first time I can remember of having my own hotel room. So I would be able to control the tv if I wanted, and pretty just relax without my parents breathing down my neck. Look at the websites I always had to be cautious about viewing with them around including getdare.

Also since I didn’t have to worry about my parents, for the day I stayed in this hotel, I turned it into a clothes-free room and got to enjoy one of my favorite activities, nudity. And at this time I had asked for hotel dares, which I didn’t get any since I’m a guy but I still had a fun time being completely nude and having the curtains completely open so if anyone passed by and looked up they’d probably see me.

OK now that the main background is out of the way here’s the story that happened a couple of days ago and this will also be the first story in where I include my now current domme.

I really don’t like weddings because it’s just a further emphasis that I have been single for at least ten years and also there is a situation that happened at a wedding that left a huge emotional gash in my life that I don’t like to talk about. But just a couple of days ago I attended my cousin’s wedding. Now even though I don’t like weddings, I like my cousin. She is one of my favorite cousins, if not my most favorite, so I wanted to be there to celebrate her special day. This wedding was in Indianapolis, IN so once again we would be booking a hotel. Originally, my dad had been deciding whether we would spend the night as Indianapolis isn’t too far from us, but my dad settled on it but he was unaware of the fact that I was going and I was worried for a bit that I would not get my own room. Thankfully I got my own room and my parents got another one.

Now shortly after my domme and I had become official, one of my “rules” is that I have to write her an e-mail every day, usually stream-of-consciousness kind of thing. Now over the course of this time, I had mentioned once that I would be getting my own hotel room and that I would enjoy bringing my N64 as I just recently got Donkey Kong 64 for it and that I would enjoy playing video games naked again as I hadn’t done it in a while. She didn’t have a problem with me stripping and being naked in my hotel room, but she did call me a naughty boy for doing so. She has also called me a good boy several times and I’m not sure which of those titles I enjoy more.

So she had me do just a little task, that could be a little risky, if I was going to get naked in the hotel room like I planned. She gave me this condition; before I strip, I have to write down on a piece of paper “I’m a naughty boy.” Then you have to hide that piece of paper somewhere in the hotel room then you can strip. She also said if I feel that I would get in trouble or was scared I could fold it or rip the paper up before hiding it. However, I feel that if I did either of those it would kind of make the task a little too easy and not that exciting. So I told her over skype that I would hide it.

After the wedding, we got back to our hotel and I was going to get a snack only to find out that the vending machines were completely empty. We stayed at the same chain of hotels we stayed at in Akron and apparently this one was lackluster in some cases, including the Wi-Fi that never worked. So my N64 was already hooked up and I decided I would get along with my task. I took the complimentary notepad that the hotel included along with the pen and started to write “I am a na” but then I stopped because the letters weren’t exactly big enough for the extra detail I had added myself to the task. I had told her before that I was going to alter the task a little bit but the concept was going to remain the same.” I didn’t get the e-mail until this morning but she okayed it.

I ripped off the piece of paper again this time making the letters bigger writing “I am a naughty boy” in all caps. That satisfied me and after writing that I took off all my clothes and it once again felt great to be able to be completely naked for an extended amount of time without anyone telling me not to put some clothes on. After I was naked I started the addition I made on to my little task. I took my 3DS from my backpack and opened the camera application. Now whilst naked I took a picture of the phrase I wrote and saved it on to my SD Card. Now the next photo was a little racy but yet clean enough to be in a PG maybe PG-13 movie. I ripped the piece of paper off and set my 3DS cameras to the inside and taking a picture of me completely naked with the piece of paper covering my package. As I have said in my blog before I am not well-endowed so the piece of paper did cover my whole package. It took a couple of tries switching between cameras and lighting environments before I finally got the picture to where it showed some of naked me with the note over my cock and balls and so that you could still see the letters on the paper.

I then finally took the last picture I was going to take, where I was going to hide the picture. Now if you know anything about hotels, you know that in most hotels there is always one thing that is present in there and I’m not talking about a closet, mini-bars of soap, a bed or any furniture at all. Almost every hotel room has a Bible, and this is where I was going to hide my “secret.” I flipped through the Bible to one of the best known passages John 3:16 and hid it in that place as a bookmark. I closed the Bible and took a picture of the Bible closed with the bookmark to where you could see the words “I am a.” I also made sure to include the words “Holy Bible” so that my domme could see that I hid it in a Bible. After that was done I decided to sit on the edge of my bed and play a little Donkey Kong 64.

Later, I opened up Swapnote on my 3DS, as my domme and I have sent a couple of messages over there and although I couldn’t use the Internet connection I drafted two notes I was going to send her. One with the piece of paper and one with the hiding place. I hesitated on the racy one as she may or may not want it. As to what I wrote on them…well that’s between me and her unless she chooses to make me divulge what I wrote on those notes.

I stayed naked the rest of the night and didn’t put any clothes on until after I had taken my morning shower. My family and I had the free continental breakfast visited for a few minutes with some relatives who were at another hotel and then left. When we got home I sent the Swapnotes to her. Now like I said some of you may not find this very interesting and well that’s your opinion. But it excites me that, at sometime in the future, hopefully someone will get the Bible out of the drawer to read it or open that drawer to put clothes in see a square piece of paper sticking out of the Bible take it out and see that a naughty boy had stayed in that room and he wanted someone to know that.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote