View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 12:09 AM   #4
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Yeah, when I read your first message I thought this was getting in to the red zone already. I have been in that situation before and it was not that easy to put things back in perspective.

What I did was to remind her the boundary conditions of our relationship, and the fact that she is married and needs to stay within the marriage. I reminded her that our relationship is on a pure dom/sub level for the satisfaction of both parties, and that was what we agreed to in the beginning. I reminded her that we have not discussed nor agreed to anything other than that.

It is unfair in any relationship for a partner to demand more than what they had agreed to, without discussing it with the other. In this case, although she is the sub, she is mentally pressuring you to change the relationship, and this is unfair to you.

Your approach of giving tasks that strengthen her marriage is a good one. In the end, that was what I ended up doing as well. Tasks like cooking her husband a nice meal, giving him a foot massage or wearing lingerie in his presence worked pretty well. In the end, if you are successful, she will become less infatuated with you, but she will also be grateful to you for keeping her within the marriage. It may also happen that you may lose her - either she gets back with her husband, or finds another "dom" who does not care for her well being and risks breaking up her marriage.

Breaking up someone's marriage is never worth it. You subject them to enormous mental pain, and at the same time take on a heavy burden of supporting them. And if your relationship was never a romantic one (from your side) to begin with, you will start hating that burden, and eventually end up hurting her more. As her Dom, you have implicitly taken on the responsibility for her psychological and social well-being. So you have to prioritize that over any loss you may suffer.

Find a long enough time period and initiate a discussion about boundary conditions of your relationship with her. That's a start. It's better to do it via voice or face-to-face than text, if possible. Once you have done that, make sure you don't do anything that changes the dynamic you agreed to.

Wish you the best. Let me know if I can help with suggestions/pointers.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote