View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #18
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

So, would you go for it?
Because there is the possibility that you could win, and I find myself ok at game shows, I would go for it. However, if I lost with the libido and mindset I have at my current age...I don't think the loss would be too bad, I can think of worse punishments.

If you lost, would you enjoy it?
Some aspects yes, some aspects no but I guess I will comment on what those are in later questions won't I. It would give me an opportunity to shove my semi-public fetish into something more blown, and as long as I don't get arrested or something, that'd be fine.

What would you enjoy most?
Well I enjoy getting spanked so I would enjoy getting spanked by my classmates and I also love giving oral to both genders so I'd enjoy that too, probably the oral sex more than the getting spanked. Also just randomly grabbed in the hallway, especially if it was something quick and with the hallways as they were I would have no idea who it was.

Describe how you'd feel, what would be the most embarrassing about it.
I would feel totally embarrassed about the situation I'm in, there's no doubt about it as I am very self-conscious about my body. And in some ways I'd feel ok, but the principal at the end of the day. Well that kind of depends on which principal we're talking about as I was ok with our first principal but we switched midway through my high school and I hated our second principal. I never actually met either one as I would never have to go there, it was mostly their aspects and also the fact that I've never been 100% comfortable of the fact of a man fucking me anally. Girls with a strap-on no problem but guys...I think the most embarrassing aspect of the whole thing would be the constant fact of nudity and the constant glances my way. I would feel like all eyes were on me because I'd just kinda sorta maybe stick out from the crowd

Are you insecure about being nude around others? Why?
Haven't had the opportunity to be nude around too many. If it's just one person who I'm intimate with, nah I don't mind. However, just random people or people I'm not being intimate with yes, partly because of what they would think of me and also as I stated above I'm very self-conscious about my body.

Was there any teachers in your high school you'd love to give oral too? If yes, describe them.
Not really, my junior high was a different story, but high school...none that I can think of right off hand.
Would you spit or swallow if a male teacher came in your mouth?
Provided, that the teacher didn't have a disease, which I suppose it wouldn't matter if he did or not since he's already in my mouth, I would definitely swallow, as I enjoy it, and I think males enjoy it when I do as well.
Was there a specific classmate you'd want to spank you? If yes, describe them.
There were a lot of attractive females in my high school that I would love to spank me. Now normally I would describe them but...for sake of anonymity and because a lot of people could easily find out where I graduated from I think I'll stay silent about them, but I can assure you they'd all be female.

In regards to the faculty/students being allowed to touch you wherever and whenever, describe your ideal grabbing
Well, as I said before in the hallways with having absolutely no idea who grabbed me would be somewhat simulating. But having my balls grabbed lightly or with a little bit of pressure while my dick was stroked a little with their other hand would probably be ideal for me.

If you won, what would you do with the money?
Definitely put a down-payment on a house of my own, nothing fancy just a place, because I don't think $20 mil would buy too big of a house. I'd probably pay off my student loans too so I don't have to worry about that anymore. Not sure what I'd do with the rest maybe buy some equipment to start a youtube show, capture cards, video camera, desktop, mics etc.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote