Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 10:07 PM   #39
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Thank you both for your comments and suggestions. Sometimes the chapters are short when I have limited time. I don't actually pre-write the story - I type it in here directly. I do that to challenge myself, because that way, you absolutely must not make any continuity errors - there is no way to go back and correct them. However, I do try to break at cliff-hangers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadine hesitated for a moment, but mindful of the gun barrel pointing at her head, parted the man's pubic hair and took the thumb-sized appendage in to her mouth. She was trying hard not to breathe in his rank body odor, which was a losing battle - she was breathing rapid and shallow due to the exertion and fear, and holding her breath proved to be impossible. The man grunted, grabbed her head and pulled it in to his crotch, to get the most of his penis in her mouth. Nadine's face and nose were buried in that sweaty, smelly mess of ginger curls and tears of shame rolled down her cheeks as she began to run her tongue on the hard, but pathetic little cock she was being forced to pleasure.

Even with her lips pressed up against his pubic hair, the cock didn't even reach halfway in to her mouth. Moving her head up and down the cock as she was used to was not an option, even if the man was not holding it in his vice-like grip. So she simply rubbed her tongue on it. The taste was disgusting. If body odor could have a taste, this was it. Mixed with the salty sweat, the musky, cheesy smell/taste of his cock made her want to throw up. She didn't dare to, knowing that would end up with her lying here with her head blown away. No matter how bad life was right now, she was scared to die.

She simply let the saliva pool in her mouth, fighting the reflexive urge to swallow. She felt herself fighting not to let the saliva drool out of her mouth, then realized that in her situation, one further indignity would not amount to much. The saliva streamed down the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin. A blow to the back of the head from the man reminded her to resume the movements of her tongue.

She did the best she could. Nadine realized that at this point, if she doesn't please this man, she may not live to see another day. She had to put in that effort. Shutting her mind to the shame, the humiliation and the utter disgusting nature of what she was doing, she concentrated on pleasuring the man.

It paid off - in a way. Within a minute of her redoubling her efforts, the man let out a long grunt and something warm, heavy and salty/sweetish spurted in to her mouth.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote