View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #43
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Originally, I was going to finish this chapter with this part but then I remembered the character limit so it's getting extended into only one more part after this, before the next chapter I promise. Also as usual I would ask you to please rate this and/or leave comments, tell your friends whatever. I kind of want to know if I should continue this at all because well I feel like my story is what the title is...Ignored. But yeah at least give me some recognition that you're enjoying this either by pm or on this thread or whatever. Sorry for being self-conscious anyway, here is the second part of Chapter 6.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Bound By Silence (Part 2)

Tears fell from my green eyes and trickled down my cheeks, despite my eyelids being closed. I was crying from the pain I felt by being so full with Kayla’s four fingers deep in my pussy. That was the second time I had cried that night by having some body part of somebody else in one of my holes. The first time was when Samuel brutally raped my ass. Kayla enjoyed straddling me watching tears stream down my face, my continuous moaning against her panties. Mistress Kayla wasn’t a sadist, as I would later find out as I served her throughout the following years. At this point though it sure seemed like it as she smiled down at me, her naked slut who wanted to writhe in pain but was bound so tightly she couldn’t. Even though Kayla had plunged her fingers deep into me she seemed to know exactly where to stop so she didn’t break my hymen. If I wasn’t in pain so much from this new sensation I would’ve wondered why she stopped there. I knew she wanted my body, I just assumed that she would want to take my virginity, even if it was with her fingers. She left her fingers in for at least a good two minutes, not moving them at all. She was obviously waiting for me to stop crying, because as soon as I stopped she pulled out so just her nails were in me and then plunged deep and fast again still not breaking my hymen. This process happened five times before I finally stopped crying with every thrust she administered and started pumping fast and hard in a steady rhythm, never losing a beat. I could feel more and more of my juices flowing out of my pussy I wanted Mistress Kayla to take her fingers out and seductively suck my taste off of her fingers but she never did. Another new sensory detail that turned me on was the sound of Kayla’s fingers making a sloppy sound as she continued to finger me. I knew that it was me glistening those fingers, that despite the pain and the feeling of being a slut, I was getting turned on by what my Mistress was doing to me.

I could tell I was getting close to orgasm. My body was stiff already since I was bound so tightly but it became stiffer as I reached the edge and my breath increased and became more labored even though it was already that way since I was gagged. Kayla did notice that my breasts were heaving up and down quicker than usual, and she pulled her fingers out. She put her fingers under her nose to breathe in my scent. Despite what little movement I had, I saw her breathing in my scent not looking at me directly in the face, nor looking directly at the camera. “Can’t have you making a mess slave, unless of course you want punishment for your transgression. You know the rules.” Yes I did know the rules that I was not allowed to cum unless Mistress Kayla gave me permission. However, I wanted release so badly. Kayla was driving me insane and I was sure that if she seductively sucked her fingers like she had earlier ingesting my juices, that would send me over the edge. I was almost to the point where I wouldn’t even mind getting punished just so long as I could come.

Kayla waited a couple of minutes so that my edge could subside before she rammed her four fingers in me again and started pumping furiously like before, still not taking my virginity. Even though I was in pain, mostly physical, because of what Kayla had put me through that night I still wanted her to be the one who took my virginity. I mean if she was my Mistress I would just assume that she wanted it. Even if she was lying earlier about me being her slave for the next few years, and never spoke to me again after this night, I wouldn’t be mad if she took it. So far, this had been the most enjoyable night of my fifteen year old life. I didn’t think she would leave me after this night. After all why would she buy all these things, including my collar. give me a whole set of rules, and make a website if she was just going to use me for one night? Also she probably wouldn’t have given me up to those three guys if she just wanted her horniness to subside for a little while. Also I don’t think she would don a dominatrix attitude if she wanted some release of pent-up horniness. She’d probably just partake in activities with me where we would both give and receive, doing something a little more taboo that was in my teen years than it is today.. Thinking logically, I put these thoughts out of my head and just went back to the inevitability that I was Kayla’s slut and I was going to be that way for quite a while.

Once again she noticed I was getting close to the edge and withdrew her fingers denying me release. I was breathing heavily like before. I was sopping wet and I’m pretty sure I was forming a puddle of juices that was as sparkly as the moisture reflecting the light on Kayla’s fingers. After my breathing had slowed down some, Kayla brought her hands to my head and started spreading my love juices on her fingers all over my face. She didn’t miss a single spot. She spread it in my ears, nostrils, lips even though her panty fabric spilled over some of it, and my eyelids. She then reached down between my legs ramming all four fingers in my box, only once before pulling them out and then started spreading my juices over my neck and shoulders. She kept on repeating this process; ramming four fingers inside me once and spreading my juices over my body, until my whole body was covered with it. Ever time she rammed her fingers in me I winced a little bit even though I had gotten used to the feeling of her in me. It was just the force she pushed into me, and every time she stopped just a few centimeters short of touching my hymen. She knew exactly where to stop, it was almost inhuman how she did that. Some parts on my body the juices were starting to dry but she spread more than usual on my face, breasts, and ass to make them constantly look like they were dripping. She felt no need to do this to my thighs as that’s pretty much where the juices were coming from. Also after each spreading of my nectar on my face, ass, and breasts, she smacked each one hard on both ends. So both pairs of my right and left cheeks were smacked after each installment, as well as each of my breasts. She also smacked my inner thighs and pussy every time she got a load from between my legs no matter what body part she was putting it on. I didn’t mind though because I craved her touch on other parts of my body even if it was to inflict pain. However, she knew that she did not want to give me too much pleasure because when rubbing my wetness over my cheeks and breasts, she did it normally like the rest of the body; she didn’t take any time playing with them or give them any special treatment.

I couldn’t move my head too much but after watching the video online I noticed that my breasts and cheeks were a very light shade of pink and that my pussy and thighs were the same color but it was more pronounced. I also found out that she had done a good distribution as my whole tied-up naked body was glistening, well except for some of my back. I wasn’t sure if it was the glaze or the fact that the glaze was produced solely by me, or a combination of the two but I thought I looked more beautiful, yet sluttier, than usual.

My now loose swollen pussy was still producing juices, surprisingly to me, although it shouldn’t have been regarding how much of the human body is made out of water. Kayla looked over her glistening whore with a smile over her face and she licked her lips. I was confused by this gesture as I thought Kayla was going to lick my juices off my body, but that would be giving me pleasure, and I knew the point of this task she had given me was to give her pleasure even though I couldn’t physically do anything except wince my eyes, scream against the used underwear of my Mistress, and just lay there bound and let Kayla have her sexual way with my naked body, knowing that the video camera was recording this whole thing and soon would be on the Internet for millions to see.

Kayla left my body alone for a little bit and started taking picture of my glistening nakedness with her digital camera. I knew she was doing this as she wanted me to calm down, sexually, before she did whatever sexual act she was going to do to me next. However, her taking pictures of me, and the video camera rolling, knowing both of these things were going to be on the Internet just turned me on even more. The more I got turned on, the more it got unbearable to being edged by Mistress’ fingers even if it was only two times, and wanting release. I knew Mistress Kayla wasn’t stopping me from cumming, directly. I could’ve cum several times by now but I didn’t want to be punished by her, and yet I did. I feel awful about it know that I was wondering whether I should have been more focused on pleasing her or if I wanted some release despite knowing I would be punished. The choice should have been obvious but I hadn’t even been a slave for a whole day yet, so I was foolish at this time. The bondage and gagging I was doing right now to me was not punishment. It’s not to say that I particularly enjoyed the position I was in, even though Kayla, would use it many times in the future, but I knew that she had punished me on the walk back after my gangbang, and that punishment hurt. Except for the rope digging into my wrists, I was not in any large amount of pain with the current task. Sure it had taken some time getting used to her four fingers in my pussy but it became pleasurable even though she was thrusting. It was kind of weird that I was associating pain with giving me feelings of pleasure.

When Kayla had gotten her fill of picture taking for the Internet, she took the batteries out of the digital camera. I found out that digital cameras are battery energy guzzlers sapping power out of them even when in the camera, if it was off. Kayla got on top of me again but instead of straddling my legs like she had been doing she once again put her pussy right on my chin and it was dripping wet. She stayed there for several minutes forcing me to breathe in her aroma, her juices occasionally dripping on my jaw rolling down my body until it nested near my breasts with my juices that had been spread all over my body. It was bad enough seeing something that I desired to taste so much, so close to my mouth, but me not being able to do anything since I was gagged was pure torture.

After about a minute Kayla started mentally teasing me again by saying, “Poor slut, poor poor slut. The thing you most desire is only mere inches away from your mouth. I know you wish that I would scoot up just a little bit more so that you could hope that at least one drop of my heavenly liquid could drip on your lips and slake your thirst forever. However, that’s not going to happen tonight, you haven’t even been my slave for 24 hours yet. A good slave…” She trailed on and on. I tried to keep my mind on other thoughts so that her degrading words to me and her tantalizing wouldn’t make me crave her pussy even more or accidentally cum. It was impossible though my thoughts couldn’t go to anywhere else except for my Mistress’ love pot resting on my chin. I was trying to avert my eyes so that I couldn’t concentrate on it. Unfortunately, Mistress Kayla saw this and slapped me hard across the face.

“Pay attention slut” she growled at me. “I’m being nice enough to show you the thing you most desire and you’re not even looking at it!” She slapped me hard across the face again, “You think I like punishing you like this?” SLAP, “Are you really that much of an ungrateful whore?!” SLAP. Kayla continued to hurl insults and rhetorical questions at me and between every one she would slap me across the face, until tears were coming from my eyes. I thought after the long durations of crying and the constant leaking from between my thighs of the night I was all out of bodily fluids, but I was wrong. Then she slapped each of my breasts thirty times. My face and breasts had been pink before but now they were red. Like I said before, I knew punishment hurt and I knew this hurt so it must be punishment. After Kayla was done she took some pictures of my now redness and my thoughts trailed off before I wondered what she would do next. One thing she said stood out to me “You think I like punishing you like this?” Did she really mean that? I kind of almost thought she did, as she had me in a bondage of blackmail and could ruin my so-far pristine image, before this night’s “activities.” She didn’t really need to physically punish me to get me to behave as she could just threaten me with my pictures and videos. She had enough of them, despite me not even getting too far into the slut’s lifestyle.

After taking her fill of pictures again she went back to straddling my face . I looked in her eyes and they were seething with rage, and I could tell from her face that she was very unhappy with me. If she had punished me that much from just averting my eyes, I didn’t even want to know what she would do to me if I committed an even greater offense, like the release I was contemplating. She glared at me and said through gritted teeth, “Now we’re going to try this again, and this time you WILL be grateful to look at my pussy the whole time, because I’m going to force you.” She took my head in her hands, and held it tightly in place. “Avert your eyes, bitch!” she said. I moved my eyes back and forth and no matter which way I looked her pussy was still the only thing I could see. The only way it would be out of my view is if I shut my eyes, and Kayla knew this. She said, “If you even close your eyes for anything but blinking, or unless I say so, every picture on that camera,” pointing towards the camera, “is going to all of our friend’s e-mails, and I am not joking! Do we have an understanding?” I couldn’t move most of my body and even less now that she was holding my head very tightly but I managed to nod a yes.

She started the whole song and dance again and for five minutes tantalized me with her box assaulting all of my senses with her pussy except for hearing and the one I desired the most taste. After she finished her spiel she got up and straddled my legs again, laying her open palm against my pussy. She said, “Now I’m finally going to let you cum, but you’re not allowed to until I remove my fingers completely out of your pussy. Don’t disappoint me again.”

“Finally,” I thought, “I’m going to have some release.” All of the sudden though I froze with uncertainty. Kayla’s not going to let me cum, she’s bluffing. She mercilessly beat me just for averting my eyes. I didn’t get my hopes up, I knew she wasn’t going to let me cum. Or if she was, it was going to be a trick and she was going to punish me even worse than before for breaking the rules even though she said I could orgasm.

These thoughts rushing through my head were quickly replaced by immense pain and I was screaming against the gag. I thought for sure that Kayla’s parents would hear me despite my loud shrieks being muffled. It took me a little bit to realize what Kayla had shoved deep in my pussy to cause so much pain. The first thing I recognized was the shape of what was in me. It was a round object that seemed very familiar but a little wider than what it was used to be. It was Kayla’s fingers but instead of four inside me like she had been doing, her whole fist was inside my pussy. Sure I was going to be able to cum but Mistress Kayla had pretty much only concentrated all of her ministrations on one part of my body. She was obviously going to make me work for my white cream to come out of my inner thighs…work hard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always comments, ratings, and constructive criticism are encouraged and greatly appreicated.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote