View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default A ballbusting puzzle challenge [corrected] - PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING

The poll is closed but the final punishment is far from complete. See http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....7&postcount=64

Every additional comment (except by me) still adds +25 hits to my balls.

===========

I thought I'd try a creative way to entice others to get me back in proper punishment training. My balls have been getting off far too easily lately.

Maybe you can win a prize!

The attached poll has six choices, A B C D E and F. Each represents a fixed and definite number of busts that I must give my balls.

You may vote for as many or as few as you like, BUT -

VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE - why? see below.
VOTE FOR FEWER THAN SIX - why? see below.
If you vote for at least two but no more than five, I will do that number of busts, and then I will reply here with the total busts that you voted for. (Names of voters will be visible next to their choices on the results page).

If enough people do this, it will become possible to determine what are the values of A, B, C, D, E, and F.

If you are able to do this correctly, post here or PM me. What will you have won?
EITHER a dare/punishment customized by me for you (not guaranteeing I'll be good at it, but I will work with you to make it as good as possible).
OR you get to give me any dare/punishment/humiliation that is within my limits.

Who's up for a mixing a little mind-work with their GD fun?
Of course if all this just annoys you, you can vote for all six and I'll have to do the maximum number of busts.

Hint: all values are between 0 and 50.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 04-25-2018 at 12:27 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote