View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok, I'm in on the short term.
I'll post the report here for all Masters who PM spanking orders

The body parts
Right ball
left ball (balls will be tied off separetly unless told otherwise)
Dick head
And since I got to pick 3 body parts, it's only fair that as Master you get to pick 3 as well. So pick 3 more if you would like.

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.
6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

So the extras are
1) Just to get everything ready for a spank, rub icyhot into cock and balls. And why not, finger my hole too to get warmed up. Repeat after the spanking as well.
2) Naked in the woods, of course walking away from my clothes for how ever many minutes you feel is appropriate before starting the spanking
3) pick a location in my yard. time of day is dependent on where though. won't do front yard or front deck during the day, but could be in the back yard naked during the day.
4) in a public restroom
5) Master's choice - as long as within limits and within reason

As for things I can use for spankings: wooden cooking spoon, ruler, flip flop, shoe, any household item.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote