View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #41
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
What are your feelings towards those who have taboo attractions (pedophilia, zoophilia, etc.) but don't act upon them?

Would you rather own a boat or a luxury car?

Do you believe hypnotism works?

What's your laziest habit?

Do you think you could saw off a body part to save your life?
1. I feel sorry for them, largely. I certainly dont think they are fantasies that should be acted on, and society does right to shame individuals who do act them out. This is why I feel sorry for them, it must be torturous, internally, to know that what you want is unobtainable for any sane, law abiding human being, and that if you do lose yourself and act out your desires a little ostracisation will be the lease of your concerns.

2. Id rather own a boat, id we're talking luxury yatch levels. Anything less, and I'll take the car.

3. I dont know, to be honest. All I knoe is that self-hypnotism didn't work on me. Ive no doubt some.people can enter powerful trance states and have some mind-bending experiences with it, though. Id like to maybe give it a try with someone I can trust to see if someone with more experience in the field could hypnotise me.

Essentially, the issuebis that I'm too self-aware at times, so I can't driftboffninto a trance-like state because even the smallest disturbance will pull me back out of it.

4. Uhm, I'm awful at putting clothes away. Great at washing up, ironing, running errands, cleaning, vacuuming etc - I just rock a floordrobe too. Otherwise, I'm very well house trained :P

5. I like to think that I'd be brave enough, yeah. Honestly though - I cant image any of us truly know how we'd react when faced with such a stomach-chirning choice.

All fantastic questions, would love them to keep coming :F

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote