View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:04 AM   #8
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

A few of things I have learned from my switchy moments are:
  • How big a part of the process the whole suspense/teasing element is. The excitement sitting waiting for PMs etc can be at least as much of an emotional roller coaster as the tasks themselves. I think that 'edge of your seat' experience is something that's very hard to understand until you have been there.
  • Just how hard it is to 'properly' spank yourself. It's all quite awkward, and actually hitting yourself hard enough for it to sting is rather counter instinctive. Which isn't to say it isn't fun, just...not as easy/straightforward as I think many assume.
  • Unrealistic expectations. I suspect this is partly due to how blurred the line between fantasy and reality can get around here, but there seem to be a lot of requests in the 'not sure that's actually possible' category. Which isn't exactly a turn on.

I'm sure there are more. I think it's very hard to properly understand how being on the receiving end feels unless it's happened to you a few times.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post: