Thread: Fiction: Dave's big mistake.
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #9
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

It had seemed like forever to Dave, but the door to his cell finally opened.

He had no way of telling the time. The only indication of the time he'd spend in there was from the huge stack of unwashed plates in one corner. He had no idea if he was getting fed once a day, or more, or less.

The light flooded in. His eyes couldn't cope. They teared up and closed. As Elsie's shaved pussy approached him Dave heard her laughing.

"What's wrong? Pleased to see me?"

Dave stuttered. He was weak. His throat dry and cracked.

"Y... yes." He was telling the truth. He thought he was being left to rot. He felt a foot jab him sharply in his stomach.

"Yes what?" Her voice was harsh. Dave was confused. He thought for a second.

"Yes sir?" That didn't seem right. He was kicked again.

"I am your master. Address me as such. How do you address me?"

"As your master." He was tired. His voice was flat."

"Then yes what? Say it loud."

"Yes master." He was kicked again. He raised his voice: "yes master!" His voice cracked on the final syllable, but he wasn't kicked again.

"Good", came the soothing voice from above him. "Now look at me." Dave finally opened his eyes and stared up. Past the pussy, past that fucking horrid t-shirt, into her deep green eyes. God she was beautiful. The bitch. She wiggled a foot at him and barked the single word order: "lick".

He obeyed without question. He licked her foot. He felt sick, but he kept going. While ever she kept her foot in the air he felt that he had to keep going. He licked her heel, the ball of her foot, the top, in between her toes. Everywhere.

She lowered her foot.

"What is my challenge?" Dave's voice was tentative while asking. He felt a kick again. "What is my challenge, master?"

"That's better." She paused. "Stand up." He obeyed. "Follow me." He did so, without question. He limped slightly. His naked body sighed with every step; but he followed like he was on a leash. She stopped in her bedroom.

"You're going to make love to me." He stared at her.

"What?" Another kick, He fell to his knees.

"Address me properly. And that's twice I've had to kick you, lick my foot back clean." He licked thoroughly.

"What do you mean, master?" He stood back up as he asked the question.

"I mean, we're going to get on that bed and have sex."

"Do I get to say no... master?"

"You do, if you want to get back into the cell." Dave stood and thought long and hard. He wanted to, but his penis wouldn't respond. Elsie stepped forward and whispered in his ear "you can take this off", motioning to her t-shirt. Dave felt a stirring.

He grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it off her. They were both naked, he was hard. He pushed her onto the bed and kissed her. She kissed back. She smiled.

"Fuck me Dave, fuck me." He obliged. He plunged into her; her tight, wet pussy feeling amazing. he thrust harder and harder. He responded to her moans and groans. He felt her hips responding and he felt his waist getting damp from her cum.

Within a few minutes Dave shot his cum inside her. He rolled over, exhausted.

"Well done, baby." She kissed his cheek. She stood up, and Dave heard a click. She had filmed it! Dave's heart dropped as he stood up. "Now I have evidence that you want me, slave".

Before Dave could move she had produced a cane and belted him across the face with it. In his moment of confusion he felt his hands clasped together behind his back. He resisted, but he was cuffed too tight. His face stung and began to bruise.

"Now," she said, "this is where the real fun begins".

this part to be continued.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote