Thread: Fiction: Dave's big mistake.
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #7
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

It was after about and hour that Dave started to slip away.

He'd gone numb after about half an hour. He'd been flogged past the point of his ass burning him to death into a sort of state where it felt like his nerve endings had been singed off. He had no idea whether or not the device fucking him relentlessly was still switched on. He was aware he was being hit, very frequently, but he wasn't aware of feeling any pain.

He could hear laughing. It was echoing. Off the walls. Out of the mattress. Possibly even out of him. The machine laughed at him, the bed springs laughed at him; his pain laughed at him. He was drowning in that same high-pitched laughter.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

He could see himself. My God, he said aloud. How am I in this much of a mess? He watched his mouth respond a few seconds later. He let out some illegible drool which stained the bed-sheets and brought his mistress no end of delight. Ha. Ha. He saw his glazed eyes looking out of the window. This was merely coincidence. He could not see out of them.

He wasn't in his body right now. He didn't care, it meant he couldn't feel the pain.

He floated through the bedroom wall and down the stairs in the Girl's house. He looked at her white, locked, front door. He wondered what it looked like out there. He tried to float through it and outside. He couldn't. The wall felt cold, thick and indestructible. He'd passed through the bedroom wall with ease; why couldn't he just get outside? He shrugged this off and moved on. He felt a strange sense of peace. Not quite happiness, but at least he wasn't miserable, and in pain.

There was also no sound. No laughing, no grunting, no screaming. Just silence.

He was being drawn towards what had been, and no-doubt would be again, his cell. It was a simple, small room. Brightly lit too, once the lights were on. Garish-yellow walls on all-four sides and nothing but three small, wooden poles coming out of the ground, arranged in such a way so as to restrain him like he had been for several days. There were still puke stains on the floor.

How many people has she kelp here? How many people made my mistake?

His ass burned. No! He was being dragged back. Please! I don't want to go back!

He couldn't help as his ghost was dragged back to the front door, though this time it was open. He wasn't going up the stairs, he was being dragged outside! Though the door had been replaced. Instead of a white PVC frame in front of him was a giant-shaved pussy. He recognised it. It was hers! As he was being dragged nearer and nearer his ass burned. He could feel impact after impact where he was being hit. Lines, marks, life-long bruises being branded onto his skin. God it burned. And inside him? God it ached.

Nearer and nearer. He could hear laughing coming out of the pussy. He looked up. There she was, giant; wearing nothing but hr Radiohead t-shirt, laughing. As he was drawn nearer he burst out into tears.

Silence.

Dave woke up some time later. He was in his cell again, but not tied up. The lights were on. In the middle of the floor there was a plate with a sandwich on it and a glass of orange juice. Next to them, there was a note:

Dave.

Eat and drink up. You'll need for soon. Your biggest challenge yet is coming.

Signed,
Your love/capture, Elsie.

Dave obeyed Elsie's note, and trembled.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote