Thread: Fiction: Dave's big mistake.
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default Dave's big mistake.

[My first ever attempt at this kind of fiction. Be cruel in a fair way. Comments would be greatly appreciated :P]

'Goddamn it you da shit, you da shit, you da shit...'

Hell yeah, thought Dave, soundtrack to my life! He had a certain swagger in his walk today. It was a beautiful morning. The sky was blue behind a blazing sun but the air was still cool, the morning was still too fresh to have been warned by the sun. There were a few clouds in the distance but he'd have returned from his lecture by then. Only an hour of how the 9th century Hungarian Plains were detrimental to the Magyar cause to endure before he could take a well earned wank and a power nap.

His mind drifted back to yesterday night. He'd proved himself, in front of everyone. They'd been laughing, cheering, punching the air in delight and singing his name. He was Bono and they were his adoring Dublin audience. He's spotted her in the nightclub. He'd chatted her up. He'd spotted her nipples pointing through her Radiohead t-shirt. 'You'll ggo to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking' it said. Damn right, he almost said aloud. He'd stood her up, spun her round and lifted that top for all the club to see her bare chest. He'd held her in place for about 5 seconds before she squirmed out of his arms, enough time for a few pictures to have been snapped which would now be circulating online. Worth not having sex that night? Certainly, he'd had drinks bought and high fives offered to him until dawn.

To make things better, when he woke he didn't even feel a thing. Until a thud landed on the back of his skull which almost made him throw up. He blacked out.

Dave drifted in and out of consciousness. An engine. Doors slamming. Harsh whispers. Female? No. Yes. Can't be. Yes! Female whispers! Another thud. Nothing.

When he woke up he felt a nauseating groan in the center of his brain. His eyes couldn't fully open. Did he dream that morning? He felt cold. He tried to move his arms across his chest. His arms didn't respond. He tried again. Nope.

His stomach fell, his eyes blazed open. He stared at the garish yellow wall across from him. He was on his knees, his arms tied wide apart to two poles either side of him. The rope was tight, burning his wrists a little as he struggled against them. He looked down, he was naked. He then noticed that his legs were tied together to a third pole just behind him. There was also apparently a door behind him, which he heard open. His heart raced and his voice panicked.

'Who are you? What do you want?' His voice sounded like a squeal. 'I don't have anything for you,' he was almost crying.

'You do know me'. A female voice. 'We've met before.' Dave heard a crack and felt a searing pain on his arse. 'I hope that leaves a mark.' He searched his head for girls with that voice. Another crack on his arse brought forth a name in a high-pitched scream.

'Louise?' Only girl he'd ever fucked. She'd hated it, never spoke to him again.

'Guess again.' Another crack. He held back the scream this time. 'Oh, you like it now?' A harder crack. He screamed to try and make it stop.

'I give up! I give up!' Tears were flowing down his face now.

He heard footsteps, then in front of him appeared a pair of high heels, legs and a bare, shaved pussy. He glanced up and saw a girl wearing nothing but a Radiohead t-shirt.

'Shit.'

'Oh yeah, you're in the shit now.' He noticed a camera around her neck. 'Think you'll be better at guessing what I'm gonna do to you now?' He let out an affirmative whimper. 'Oh, stop your crying!' He noticed the cane in her hand too late, it belted him round the face. He sniveled then looked back up at her, sobbing periodically.

'That's a tiny cock you have there. Think you boy friends would like to see that?' She focused the camera and Dave heard a snap. He kicked up into his groin, hard. Dave screamed again. He was caned in the face again. The girl snapped a few more pics.

'These are gonna go on my blog for now. I have a few friends coming round later so we'll talk again then, OK sweetie?' She bent down to kiss his cheek the moved closer to his ear. She whispered 'If you make a sound between now and then I'll beat the living shit out of you.'

She disappeared from Dave's view and he heard the door close. The lights went out, it was pitch black.

Dave kneeled, sobbed, waited, and cursed his erection.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Last edited by An_Jon; 04-13-2014 at 04:08 PM.
An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to An_Jon for this post: