View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #21
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
....... ah honestly I washed it off when I took a shower last night lol I know I shouldn't have!!!! Hmnnnmm I need to rewrite it lol I know I disobeyed there... it's degrading lol and such a high number too it's so bad ehehe so slutty; I wish I could write it really small if anything.. I know I need to put it backk lol. It's just so clear and descriptive; if it was just tally marks it'd be easier to keep on lol!.. . . . I feel degraded in even admitting I washed it off because I know I'm gonna be told to write it again or worse............ !!!!
Oh, no... you already know this won't do.

You already know you have been disobedient.

You already know worse is coming for being such a bad girl!

I was very clear the labels and tally marks were to stay. And be refreshed when needed. They are part of your motivation to continue.

Of course you are to write them back on, bigger than before too, so they are nice and clear—able to be read by anyone standing nearby.

And for punishment, you will also add in big letters right across the top of your belly, right below your tits:
STRETCHED
SLUT

Yes, even more degrading! I know. You only have yourself to blame so I suggest you don't even think about washing these off again. And of course these all stay constantly refreshed until you reach the goal of a size 12 ass and size 10 cunt simultaneously.

Best keep up your training if you want to have an unlabelled body again.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.

Last edited by Azyliux; 03-19-2024 at 08:57 PM.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote