View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 06:12 AM   #34
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Good questions.
Why did I post my answers? lol

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
Yes. Many times in grade school. And even in college as a dare.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, as mentioned in college for a dare. Also other times for dare including the mall.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Yes! My mom had caught me naked laying back in the recliner jacking off in the living room when I was home alone with the music blaring. Didn't hear her come home! I was mortified! My dad caught me sunbathing in the back yard naked too! One of my brothers caught me naked running in the woods. I guess I just couldn't keep my clothes on!
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
No. Thankfully!
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
Some of my family know I wear diapers.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Does roommate count? If so, yes, been caught naked on my knees giving a blowjob.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
No
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
No
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
No
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
No
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
Not a text or drunk dial. But does sending an email count? I sent a full frontal nude to the wrong email address. It went to my mom. Another mortifying moment!
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Don't think so, but probably
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
No, just the email I mentioned in 15
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
LOL! No
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Pictures and Videos of me on my hard drive not meant to be seen by anyone else! But next would probably be the selection of anal toys.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Yes and I'm not saying where to look
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
No
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No
25. Have you ever been in jail?
No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
OMG! Yes and it is so humiliating when you realize how long your zipper has been down for! Many times!
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
No
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
Of course, my mom and dad. Any one else, no.
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
In grade school, not sure if that really counts.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
No
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
Of course, hasn't every one when they were younger? As an adult, I don't believe so.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes. Has happened and had to go back to the last store to get the tags removed. Embarrassing as everyone looks at you as if you're stealing something. Once, a security tag got caught on my clothes, had no bags. Later undressing find a tag when getting undressed that fell off the clothes.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
Not often.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Ouch! Yes and it fucking hurts when that happens. But now, I stay smooth.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes, especially after shaving.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
LOL... Always look before sitting... Not that I can think of

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote