Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 7 A night to remember

Ah, fuck.. Lela it is still not dark and I am getting cold ; Shut up slut, lick me harder and faster!
Calm down mmm, Jenna's ass was going up and down against a rainpipe, her pussy was wet.. almost dripping. Lela slips out a long ah ah aahh of satisfaction.
Jenna stands up and looks at her tits, when is it my turn Lela?
When we are home ; she replies with a smirk on her face.
Or.. you need to ask someone else to help your wet cunt out.
Jenna looks around.. there's a group of boys playing football in the distance they look around 18.. youngest maybe 16.. She starts walking up to them. A few of them left while she was coming closer. She walks up to a tall boy, he turns and starts gazing at her tits. She reaches at the boy his jeans and grabs his cock. He is more confused then ever before.
The other guys go stand around her and unzip their pants, she starts sucking their cocks slow and deep. She feels a hand touching her ass and another forces his fingers up her cunt.
She starts moaning so the boys get an extra hard one. She asks one of the boys to call more friends or a brother. Five minuts later.. the boys had shot their hot goo all over Jenna.
All 10 of them are now going home. Jenna sees 4 boys coming up the field.
She looks at her watch.. 9:48 A boy with black hair grabs her and ties her up to the footballgoal. She is now laying in the grass with her ass up in the air and her hands are unable to move. A guy with a bucket full of milk sits down besides her.. he takes a funnel out of his bag and shoves it in Jenna her ass, he starts pourring the milk in the funnel till the entire bucket is empty. Jenna feels cramp everywhere, her ass is about to blow, her bladder has an insane high pressure on it and her face is covered in cum.
The guy with the black hair pisses on her and then cums right on her asshole.
The rest of the guys do the same and the last on shoves a 25 cm long dildo up her ass, she screams and moans. She sees they had caught Lela too! Lela is laying a few feet away from Jenna, Lela gets picked up and her face is duck-taped against Jenna's ass and pussy.
Jenna gets pulled up so that Lela is sitting on her knees with her face against Jenna her ass and cunt. The cum from Jenna her body drips on Lela, one guy is recording it all with his phone. The dark haired boy slams his cock and balls all the way down Jenna's throat.
He whispers in Jenna's ear ; I will pull it back out if you let some yellow out.
The boy with the phone kneels and zooms in on Lela's face.
A dampy yellow stream splashes against it and soaks the poor girl completely.
Lela moans and Jenna feels a warm sticky load in her mouth.
The cock is slowly sliding out of her throat.. the boy grabs his phone and starts dailing..
9.. 1... 1... is shown on the screen, Jenna shrieks, noo! Don't! One of the guys duct-tapes her mouth closed.
Hello, yes.. I would like to report someone commiting sexual intimidation and rape.
It took place at the big footballfield on James Vetana avenue... thank you, bye.
The guys grab their bags and leave immideatly.
Jenna feels the dildo sliding out, she is about to release an enema all over Lela.
She can hear a cop car in the distance, oh god! She can feel the milk push! An officer points his flashlight at her. She tries to tighten her butt cheeks.. too late now! Aahhhh !

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote