Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 05:08 AM   #7
Mythdare

Post [Fiction] Jenna and Lela PART 3 Daily costumer

Lela wakes up and slowly turns on her back. She touches the bedsheets which are still a bitt wet of all the cum she had sticking on her body. The thong she had put on last night before she wenr in bed has white stains on them. Jenna seems to have woken up too.
She grabs Lela's tits and rolls over onto her. She starts kissing Lela and licks some of the cum stains off of her. Lela grabs her tight and starts to release her piss from her bladder slowly. She feels the bed sheets are getting moist and damp, the smell of her urine is strong.
Jenna feels her panties are getting soaked too. She moves up to Lela her chest and sits down. Then she lets it all go too, a large stream going all over Lela's body.
The bed sheets, now drenched in it turn light yellow. Jenna drops her panties and stuffs them in Lela her mouth ; I'm going to take a shower, get yourself ready for the mall!
Lela replies with a short mhmhmm. She pulls the panties out of her mouth and calls tom.
Hi Lela : Hi Tom, would you like to go to the mall with me and Jenna or do you have other plans? Well, I need to help a friend out.. I am sorry Lela, I had promissed that I would come.
Alright then.. speak to you later Tom, bye bye ; Bye Lela.
Jenna ! Tom won't be coming with us ! What a shame, it would have been so much mpre exciting.. however, we can always do it another time? Nah, I need some new shoes anyway Jen. In that case ; lets go.
(One hour later in the mall)
Lela come, over here! Lela walks towards the changingroom pulling away the curtains of the 4th room, she says Jenna has set up some sort of bondage device. Lela come and sit here.
Take off your clothes first. She obeys and sits down naked on the bench while looking at the device which seems to make her stand up straight.
And.. done, stand here Lela ; she walks to the wall and gets tied up against it.
Now what she asks, Jenna looks up and starts smiling, she opens her purse and gets a waterproof marker out of it and a gag. NO! Jenna this is too, mhhmmmrrmm She uses the gag first and then writes SLUT and CUMRAG all over, she starts laughing and writes Lela her phone number above her pussy. Now they can always contact you for a second time she fully opens the curtains and leaves.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-06-2014 at 05:40 AM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote