Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 2 A sticky public problem

Lela is half way home and it is starting to get quite cold, her nipples are hard and her pussy is wet as the only thing she likes to think about is a warm, thick cock.
She is thinking about walking on the street instead of hiding in alleys, she knows she is completely naked, but she doesn't care.
She runs up to a streetlight and starts rubbing her clit and finger fucking her tight and wet cunt. She closes her eyes and shouts, I am a cumslut cum on me!
She feels a few hands, one is grabbing her tits real firm, another is going to her pussy and the third one is spreading her ass cheeks. They drag her into an alley and she feels one cock going straight up her ass pounding harder and harder. Then she gets blindfolded and forced to lay down, they tied her hands up and now they are fucking her like she had never been fucked before. She gets double penetrated and one cock also starts to gag her. She moans and screams, she squirts and gets her 4th orgasm. She looks around now there are 9 guys banging her in an alley. She feels the first load splashing in her face, then the second and third and so on. A warm goo has covered her body, she is feeling ashamed of herself for the first time. She stands up and continues her walk home. Several people follow her and take pictures to hold on to this extrodinary sight which this young women had made in this calm and quiet neighbourhood.
She arrives at the appartment, she opens the door and sees Jenna sitting on the couch still in the same outfit that she wore at school. Jenna softly says to Lela, you can be such a fucking cunt did you know that? This is the second time you embarrase me in front of a big crowd with people I know, I thought you had said to stop doing that? Sorry.... Jenna looks up and sees Lela covered in cum which is dripping of her face and tits. She stands up and walks up to Lela, she undresses herself and she presses her body against Lela's.
The warm cum molds them together, she bites Lela her lips and slowly rubs her wet cunt. Lela grabs Jenna tight and holds her tits while licking them.
They lay down on the carpet and start scissoring. Jenna squirts over Lela while her wet pussy rubs over Lela her cunt. They moan and play with the cum that Lela had brought with her. Lela is at the point of cumming now, Jenna quickly stops and whispers ; save it for tomorrow. Lela looks up suprised ; what are we doing tomorrow then? Jenna looks at her and smiles, we will go to the mall and see if we can make you look like a whore, don't forget to bring Tom with you.
Lela laughs and pulls out her phone ; I can't wait she says.

( want to read PART 3 daily costumer )
Part 3 will be released together with Part 4 the dirty cheater
Leave your thoughts down below.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-05-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote