Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #20
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default A Nice (?) Sunday Drive

This won’t be a very long entry in my non-fiction adventures nor will it be as risky as some of the stuff I’ve done, although some may think so. Risk in my stories brings one thing to mind; public nudity. And this is another one of those stories. But anyway, here it goes.

If you remember my last entry, I had some fun at my recent church and this does not involve the church greatly but there is a little part that involves the church and will explain why I did what I chose to do. Every Sunday, our church surprisingly does not have a lot of people in it. One so-called “small group” meets there and we also used to have youth group there. Also said in the last entry I have undertaken the youth group task and the Sunday I chose to attempt this was one such Sunday where I led youth group. I was really worried that people were going to get sick from my cooking but thankfully nobody did. I don’t cook a lot but when I do I am always self-conscious that someone will get sick, yet it has not happened once since I have done so. I also rarely cook for myself but usually groups. Anyway, everyone was getting ready to leave. Pretty soon, afterwards I was left at the church alone as I had to pack some things up.

Now while I could easily do a dare at the church, there is only one problem with that which I noticed last time I did the church dare. If you do something at the church during the day or afternoon, you run the risk of one of the employees such as the pastor showing up and discovering what you’re doing. Let’s be honest here, it’s not a big church so it is a pretty high risk factor. While it would be rather easy and rather low risk doing a dare at the church at night, which it was, I will admit the church is a little creepy at night, especially with no lights and being all by oneself. Sure I could turn on every light in the church but that may cause suspicion. So, dares at the church may be kept to a minimum if I ever do one again, exempting the rule I have instated if my domme allows me to continue it.

So after I packed almost everything I had in my car, I had to go to the bathroom. The way the parking lot on the church is situated makes it almost impossible to go pee in the parking lot without someone getting a chance to see you. It’s a lot easier to do so in my backyard. I only have two neighbors at my house. The ones on the right facing our house, I can easily block myself from them in my back yard. This leaves me exposed to the neighbors on our left side, but they don’t have any windows on that side of the house and they’re rarely in their back yard and I always check to make sure they’re not. Exceptions are on holidays and when they’re mowing their yard. With the church, from almost every side someone can see you. If I was standing near the front of my car, two sides are covered by houses, another side is the church, and the last side faces the park near the church but guys are usually playing night basketball there. Granted they are a very far ways that they would probably not be able to see me urinating even if their life depended on it. Either way I didn’t risk it.

So instead of peeing in the parking lot I went back to the church just went in the ladies room and peed in there, sitting down. This was the ladies room that I left my jeans and shirt in when I did my first dare at the church. This was also before I instated the “dare rule.” There are three stalls in there. One is out of order, one is regular, and one is a handicapped stall. I already jacked off to orgasm in the handicapped stall so I went in the regular one that worked. I’m not so mean as to cause more problems with one that’s out of order.

However, I wanted to do something more. Like I said before I didn’t really want to do anything in the church because it’s creepy at night when all by oneself. As I took the food out to my car, I suddenly knew what I wanted to do and it’s something I’ve wanted to do for quite a while. I will admit though that I did kind of do it half-ass because I was afraid of being obvious. That’s one problem with having public nudity as one of your kinks. I mean it’s a real rush but you don’t want to be caught in the act, especially if you’re over the age of 18 where you can get arrested for indecent exposure. At least that’s how it is, over here in the United States. I’m pretty sure it’s that way in other countries but in some if you’re nude in public people and law authorities are just like “eh, whatever.”

So I got in my car, made sure my food was secure so it didn’t spill all over the floor of my car. When I did that, I took my shoes off and set them in the passenger area. I then undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, lifted my ass so I could slide them off and then going further than I have before took them completely off and set them in the passenger seat, then I did the same with my underwear, taking it completely off. I left my socks on, I then put my shoes back on. Now, I have driven with my cock exposed before but I have never driven with no opportunity to cover myself if I were to be discovered. I say I did this dare half-ass (no pun intended) because I didn’t take my shirts off and my socks and shoes were still on. I also have articles of clothing (a lab coat, and a winter jacket) in my car, so I guess I could cover myself). If I wanted to do what I really wanted to do I’d be completely naked, except for my glasses, which technically I wouldn’t need. I’ve driven with non-prescription sunglasses on to church many times. I’m not completely blind; just fairly nearsighted. But then again it’s a lot different when it’s nighttime outside as I would probably never risk this dare in the daytime. Now if I had done the dare properly (full nudity) I’d be running a huge risk of being caught and one precaution you need to take when practicing public nudity is to not to; get caught, that is. Wouldn’t you find it a bit suspicious if you passed some guy driving at night without a shirt on? OK, maybe that’s just around here, I don’t know, but I would find it a bit suspicious. Not as suspicious with a woman without a shirt but suspicious nonetheless.

So here I was practically half naked and as I drove out the church I pulled up to the first stop sign and felt a little weird. I then noticed that if you put your shoes on blindly, there is the possibility that you may put them on the wrong feet. I parked at the stop sign since there was no other traffic and just took them off and threw them on the passenger side. I would need them off again when I put my pants and underwear back on when I got home. So now all I had on from the waist down were my usual white socks.

Now not to bore you with the drive but give you some things about my drive home. It takes me fifteen to twenty minutes to get from the church to my house. Along this drive, you pass under several streetlights on a street with some businesses. One of these businesses is a hotel and another one is a gas station. There are other businesses but I have no idea what they are. Then I pull on to the Interstate and that’s the majority of my drive. And as most of you know the Interstate has a lot of traffic and a lot of street lights. Can you imagine if I lived in Los Angeles where the traffic is always bad? That would be very risky but fun…Anyway; the next part of driving is on another busy street with streetlamps that passes my old high school, a gas station, and some other businesses. The very last part of my drive, involves driving in my plat; it has street lamps and just a lot of houses, that simple. There is another way to drive home from the church but I couldn’t even tell you the last time I took that route.

I then put on my clothes again when I pulled up to my house. Like I said I did not say this would be a very long story or a very exciting one but I felt like adding this particular instance on the end going with a theme. That Sunday night would not be the first time I had peed in a parking lot had I done it. Another very public thing I did was the first time I ever peed in a parking lot. It was outside of a Barnes & Noble’s bookstore in a very heavily attended complex. This complex has: Party City Outlet, GSW Shoe Warehouse, Old Navy, Barnes & Nobles, what used to be Circuit City, and something else that I can’t think of right now but yeah just dropped my pants all the way down and went to the bathroom next to my car between two other cars and I was parked pretty close to the front of the store. Thankfully, I didn’t pee on anyone’s car. That was a very long time ago though back around 2005 or something.

Also a postscript, I did do the naked drive dare again and almost didn’t do it half ass. I was completely naked save for my glasses but when I passed cars I crouched down so they could only see my head and not anything else. Will I ever do it fully, well that’s up to my nerves and if my domme will allow me to.

I will also say I am running out of occurrences of when I’ve practiced public nudity, so my story MAY be about something different next time.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post: