Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Ahhhh...Men

Not quite so sure if the title is actually funny to everyone or just myself. It will make sense as you read on. I haven't posted in quite a while as I was waiting for my 1,000th post which turned out to be post #1,001 and if you're interested in what I did for that post you can check that out. As of right now it should be in the s/m blog area. Now while I haven't posted, I have participated in a few activities, activites not established by my domme in my "absence" but not a lot of them. I have taken the liberty though of writing them down so I could post them when my 1,001st post was completed. Now I don't think my domme will be too mad with me as of doing this since I was solo, but if she is and she decides to punish me I will take it.

Before I post this story though, part of the title's significance is if you haven't figured out by now...men are weird. We are, women will attest to that, and I myself as a guy will attest to that as well. Of course we guys can say the exact same thing about women, and since I'm not an expert on the female thought process they may or may not think the same thing I'm not sure. But in this title just think of someone saying "Ahhh...men; what are we going to do with them?" You may be thinking this about me in particular while you read this. I have an answer to that but I can't formulate it that well within words. The second significance of the title will become very evident very clear and it may give you a chuckle. But without further adieu, the next entry in "Some Stuff I've Done."

In these entries I talk a lot about my habits of nudity, especially in public. But as of recent years you would never know I would do any of these things if I haven’t told you about them. If you were to record my daily activities for a week, not only would you be very creepy and I’d put a restraining order on you, but you would find out that pretty much the only time I’m naked anymore is sometimes when sleeping, when taking a shower, and when changing clothes but that’s about it. Every now and then I am naked at other times but not as often as I used to be. However, I have found another place to be nude, not a place you would normally associate nudity with or sexual acts or whatever. That place is my church.

A church, you’re a weird twisted little man some of you are probably saying but from some people I’ve talked to doing sexual activities in a church is actually not all that unusual and I’m not the first one to do said acts in my church. I know that for a fact, don’t ask me how I know I just do. But anyway, recently I have undertaken two activities at my church. The first of these activities is keeping the youth program going. Our youth pastor has left recently so I took it as my responsibility to keep youth group going and deliver a message every week. This is a bit ironic considering how I am part of this site and the fact that I am a sub to a domme. I would explain as to why I would undertake this task considering my preferred lifestyle but that’s not what this entry is about. The other responsibility is making powerpoint slides for the songs we sing Sunday mornings. Now both of these activities are important to the story that I’m about to tell, and here’s why.

Because, I am undertaking the youth group task, I sometimes need to get to the church to set up early and it’s not always unlocked. Yes, kind of odd on a Sunday night but I digress. So because of the church not always being unlocked Sunday night I was able to obtain a copy of a key to the church so that the youth group could continue even if no one else was there. Now the powerpoint part is important because the sound guy needs these slides by 8:30 on Sunday morning. I am not a morning person, and getting up at 7:30 a.m. on a Sunday is not too enjoyable for me. So one Saturday, I went to the church, dropped off the song book along with the slides on a flash drive and put them on the sound board.

Now before I travelled there I was feeling very horny, also something I don’t do that much anymore. My libido has seemed to decrease a little bit as I’ve gotten older. But before I had gone to the church I said to myself “If no one is there, I’m going to do a brief little nudity dare.” Now I said if no one is there and I truly mean if NO ONE is there. Our church is in a small community of houses which has a name sharing the same name as our church. I keep this omitted because I don’t want everybody to know exactly where I am in Ohio, if some people on this site, that I don’t know about live in the same city I do. Around our church is a park, also named after the community the church and park is situated in and in this park a lot of soccer games take place, I also used to play on that team way back when I was only nine years old. I stress these two parts because if you’re going to do a nudity dare in the church that I go to, chances are if you want it to be an adequate dare, you’ll be passing some full window doors. In fact in our church there are six entrances into the church, five of them are translucent. The only part not clear are the bars separating the top window frame from the bottom window frame and the frame separating the sidelights.

So when I got to the church the only car in the parking lot was mine. No soccer games, no picnics at the park, no church employees working so I was good. Now, the dare I planned out apparently was not as little as I originally planned it to be because out of the entrances to the church I would be passing by two of them, and they were both clear. Now just to put some description I will say our church is divided into four main areas. I stuck to two of them. The first main area is the narthex/sanctuary. The narthex is basically a large entryway, meeting room as well and the sanctuary is the place of worship on Sunday mornings with the pews, the organ, the baptistery etc. The second and third areas are a central area divided into two hallways. The third area I will designate as the newer hallway. This hallway houses a library, a prayer room and some Sunday school classes. My dare consisted of the second and fourth areas although very small sections of them. The second area is the older hallway of the church this hallway houses the youth pastor’s office, the pastor’s office, the secretary’s office, nursery, bathrooms, and Sunday school classrooms for kids. The fourth area is the fellowship hall which also houses bathrooms, the kitchen, and is where many social events and adult Sunday school classes happen. I will also be including the youth room in this area even though it is separated by doors. The youth room has couches, ping pong table, tv’s, PS3, foosball table and stuff like that. Ok enough description onto my dare.

When I first formulated this dare, there were two factors I knew I wanted in it; at least partial-nudity, and the forbidden zone for males, otherwise known as the ladies restroom. Yes you can call me weird on that, but that’s the way my mind works sometimes. I’ve never been in the ladies’ restroom at church. In fact I’ve only been in one ladies bathroom that I can remember, and it was a mutual agreement between our small groups as the females went in the men’s restroom. We were teenagers, we were stupid, and we were curious. Anyway, but when I entered the ladies restroom at the church it wasn’t fair. Each bathroom will house three people, but the ladies’ restroom is about two times larger than the men’s room. OK I can understand that, and after all why would males need more room? But the ladies’ room have air fresheners and the guys don’t. But back on track. I entered the first ladies’ room in the older hallway. And keep in mind I’m making this dare up as I go. I went to the furthest stall. I took off my socks, as I wasn’t wearing shoes (when there’s not an official service I rarely wear shoes), and I also took my jeans off so I could take my underwear off. I then put my jeans back on and left my socks and underwear in that stall. I then walked down the hallway towards the fellowship hall. Now as fate would have it, the small alcove to where the restrooms are housed is aligned with two of the clear window entrances. So I looked through both windows before I went into the ladies’ room there to make sure nobody was watching. Going into the furthest stall there I took off my jeans and my tee shirt. So I was completely, except for my glasses, naked in the church in one of the ladies’ rooms.

I left the ladies room and braved the fellowship hall hoping that no one would look through the windows and see a naked man in the church, even though I was heading towards the other ladies room stall. So I walked the short length of the fellowship hall to the first ladies’ room. I considered walking in the other (third) hallway to go all the way around but then I decided against it. Now walking down the older hallway does have it’s disadvantages, because even though it is a long hallway, it is completely straight. So if anyone entered that hallway, there would be no easy way to hide my nakedness. Also if the doors leading to the fellowship hall are open, they weren’t, you could see clear to the end of the hallway through one of the clear doors in the fellowship hall. So I did walk a little faster than usual but I still didn’t run. I went into the ladies room and went into the stall where I had left my underwear and socks. It was here where I added another factor to the dare. Before I was able to put on my underwear and socks on I had to edge. So I sat down completely naked on the toilet and edged, which wasn’t too difficult as I was already rock hard, before I put my underwear and socks on. Braving the straight hallway, I walked fairly fast again to get the rest of my clothes. I was nervous going into the fellowship hall again. Even though I wasn’t naked, I wasn’t leaving much to the imagination with just socks and a pair of briefs on. Thankfully, still no one was peering in through the windows as I ducked into the ladies room. I went into the furthest room and pulled my underwear down to my ankles and sat on the toilet. I wanted to keep the stall door open like I had in the previous ladies’ restroom but it didn’t work but I didn’t really care and instead of edging this time I jacked off to orgasm. Thankfully, I didn’t leave that big of a mess.

I then put on my jeans and tee shirt and walked through the youth room to leave through one of the side doors. Then on the other side of the church I heard a door close although I couldn’t identify exactly which one it was I walked out to the parking lot and saw the pastor’s car right next to mine! Did he see me, I don’t know. Did God tell him something was wrong in the church, I also don’t know. However, riskiness aside if I decide to play in the church some more I will definitely be doing it later at night instead of in the afternoon.

After this dare, I have decided not to play that much in the church anymore. However, one “dare rule” I have made for myself and since I am under the instruction of a domme she can omit this rule, keep it or modify it, is that whenever I am completely alone at the church and I have to go to the bathroom, I must use the ladies’ room. If in this instance I have to pee, I have to do sitting down. I usually manage to do this only once a week, before youth group starts.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post: