Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #30
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Just Like Old Times, Intro and Day 1

It’s been about three years since I’ve moved into my apartment and in this time I have learned to call that “my home.” Granted it is a home of only one resident, but it took me a long time to call that my home rather than my parent’s house. I lived with my parents for most of my life and with them being vanilla and devout Christians exploring my sexual side has always been a bit difficult. My mom had an aversion to locked doors and my parents seemed to always have some menial chore for me to do that they didn’t want to and my dad had a nasty habit of disconnecting the Internet often. So what does this have to do with anything?

Well for the next two weeks I will be house sitting for my parents, getting the mail and mostly just taking care of the dog and cat who live here. And since I have the house to myself, I thought it would be a prime time to have some fun of a sexual nature. And it will be just like old times on the familiar confines of my parent’s house but without the hindrance of them. Now I could have posted an ad asking for dares but as a guy, I was likely not to get many results, especially a guy over 30. However, one person, who will remain anonymous unless she wishes to make herself known, said that if I asked her nicely she may construct a dare for me.

It took her about a month but boy did she deliver. She gave me more dares than I would ever get, and to come to think of it that I ever have gotten, from any thread. 11 to be precise as well as some rules to follow. Over the next two weeks, I hope to update daily on what tasks I complete and while they may not be THE most detailed reports I’ve written, I hope those who read enjoy.

First I should go over the basic framework. I have three main rules that I need to follow, in addition to the tasks I am given that I will try to complete. First rule is pretty standard for a set of rules, when I am home alone I am to be naked at all times. Exceptions include when I have to let the dog out, or if I’m not feeling well, dares/tasks construct otherwise etc. I am even naked as I am typing this, remember this detail.

Second rule involves my use of underwear. I am allowed to wear underwear whilst I’m not naked and in certain tasks. If I wear any women’s underwear I am to give myself 20 bare-bottom spankings with my hand. If I wear men’s underwear (mostly boxers), I am to give myself 30 bare-bottom spankings with an implement of my choice. I packed all my spanking implements with me too which include: wooden and plastic ruler, ping-pong paddle, hairbrush, slat of wood, telephone wire(for whipping), mini-flogger, and my crop. I could also use household objects such as a spatula or something. Spanking is one of my likes and my friend knows this. Almost every weekday I refuse to wear anything but boxers as underwear to work, so I’m looking at about 30 spankings, at least, every day. And I’ll probably use all my implements at least once. Oh and it does stack so if I were to wear boxers to work and then wear panties for some other task, I would get 50 spankings, 20 with my hand, 30 of my choice of implement.

My last rule involves what I’m doing now. I am to keep a journal of my progress in tasks. I was given the choice to post daily or as tasks go along but I’m going to try and post daily. However, I have to roll a D6 die to determine my attire for when I write. The rolls are as follows
1-Naked
2-Panties
3-Thong
4-Boxers or briefs
5-Bra and women’s underwear (really hoping I don’t roll a lot of these)
6-My choice

I told you to remember that I am naked while typing this, and yes I did roll and I got a one. Also when putting on underwear, the spanking rule does apply.

My main report today is not a lot. One of my tasks is to edge once in every room of my parent’s house and I thought I succeeded in the office today, until I realize I got to close to the edge and had a ruined orgasm.

The only other task I really got to today was over the next two weeks I am to wear women’s underwear a cumulative total of 24 hours. My parents left this afternoon and shortly after my friends came over and I ordered a pizza afterwards. So I wore panties underneath my regular clothes. Another one of my own goals is that I plan to wear every pair of women’s underwear I own at least once over these two weeks. Today I wore some white bikini panties with purple trim. Designs on the panties include orange smiley faces, the words Joe Boxer in pale green letters (obviously you know which brand) and probably the most feminine part, purple hearts. I wore these for a total of four hours and 40 minutes.

Sadly that’s pretty much all I got to do today. I did have an interesting experience though as I was naked from the waist down earlier today, as I was waiting an hour after my parents left before I stripped. I did eventually get naked and all my pants that I had were just getting out of the washer just as my friend called and told me he was coming over and another friend of mine was on the way. I started to panic just a little bit as I had no pants and I didn’t want to see naked from the waist down or even more mortifying in panties which I was hoping to wear when they were here. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait for my load in the dryer as I did manage to find another pair of jeans.

Yeah I know not a very exciting report and I hope to make them more entertaining in the future. Tasks that my friend has given me will be posted as I complete them. But tomorrow is Sunday no obligations, I hope to knock some out.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote