Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 03:51 PM   #27
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My First Experience in Situational Humiliation

For those of you who know me pretty well, I would guess not most of you, you know that I have a very extensive likes/limits list. Whereas a lot of people have about three to five per entry I have about ten to fifteen give or take for each of the six entries on my list. Now granted, I haven’t experienced some of the things on the list so with some stuff I just put it on the list haphazardly thinking I know where it goes and just thinking won’t pay that much attention to it. One such example of this is the fetish of humiliation. Now looking at my list most of the humiliation fetishes hover around the likes section and the ok section. Humiliation can come across in many different forms. For example several people in the past have had the fortune to call me slut, whore, bitch, fucktoy etc. and I’ve absolutely loved it. Verbal humiliation in this sense is something I really enjoy, but of course you have to be in a position of dominance over me in order to call me that. Just call me it out of the blue without me knowing you and I’ll punch you in the face. Actually, I’ll probably just report you. If I had the power to transcend space and time I would not be behind this computer typing this story.

But let’s talk about what this story is about situational humiliation. Putting someone in a situation in to where one would feel embarrassed, mortified and wanting to curl into the fetal position in the corner and is just downright terrified to look in the mirror. Ok that may be a little extreme with that last part but I have been in an act of situational humiliation that did result in the first two. Now I may have been put in this position before BUT the story I’m going to tell in this is the first time I remember being in situational humiliation. As every thing I’ve stated before this is 100% true and this story in itself is pretty believable even if I didn’t say it was 100% true, but anyway here goes…

This actually happened fairly recently. It was late May 2014 and I was still getting over the fact that my little girl and I were now…done. For those of you who have not been following my blog entries, my little girl was my most recent slave for almost a year. However, as you do know from some of my previous entries I have been a sub so that does make me a switch. At the time of this story I was submitting to someone…casually, and this person had been my Mistress for the previous two days as well and this was the last day that I would be able to wholly submit to her. This is because my parents were gone, and the reason we only casually play is because we’re really good friends and we don’t want to ruin anything by getting too serious and having to deal with all the “things can never be the same between us” crap that seems to happen at the end of every serious relationship. That’s why generally it is a rule of mine that I don’t submit or dominate people I already know as friends, except casually because then there’s no drama anyway back to the story.

One of the first tasks I was told to do, actually I think it was the second one, the first one being a rule, was answer a long list of truths which can be found by following the aptly named link in my signature. One of those truths was to name things that turned us on, and one of those things was to be “Mr. Invisible.” What I mean by that is doing sexual things that people are kind of oblivious to like wearing girl’s underwear under my clothes or buying a package of clothespins. People don’t know that you’re secretly crossdressing or planning on clipping your nipples and lower genitalia later. My Mistress took advantage of this turn-on of mine and the day before this happened told me to go to the store to buy Vaseline, clothespins, a cucumber, and condoms and to wear a bra and my purple cat-print thong underneath my clothes. I told her that that may be a little difficult seeing that I don’t own any bras of my own and would have to borrow from my mom. I was pretty sure my mom’s bras wouldn’t fit me…and I was right. But she then told me that should be a problem that should be fixed and we started talking about bras and how much they would cost and stuff. So the possibility of buying a bra, was added as an optional task to my shopping list and I would get bonus points if I could find a matching bra and panty set. Now, if I did choose to do this it would be a new experience to me because I have always bought all my toys and crossdressing materials online, never in a store, but because I love to please whoever I’m serving at the time, I was going to go for it.

The next morning, I got out of bed, took off my purple cat-print thong that I was ordered to wear when I was sleeping. After doing some things like take care of our dog, I looked online on how to measure my bra size. I honestly don’t remember what my size was now but since I was going to buy a bra, I think it best to find out since when I was trying to get one of mom’s bras on…it wasn’t going to work. So I told my Mistress I was going out to do my shopping for the day and I told her that I was going to buy a bra and maybe some panties. She replied with “I expect a full report when you get back bitch.” Yeah, bitch is kind of her “pet name” for me if you want to call it that :P. So I put the dog back in her cage as she’s still a puppy slipped on my thong again, put some jeans and a shirt on and headed out.

My first stop was going to be K-Mart which is where I was planning on buying my new “purchases.” I took a deep breath as I sat in my car before going in to face this humiliation. I was kind of in a conflict as I wanted to get the bonus points but I also didn’t want look around, lest I look too interested in what I was buying. The first thing I looked at was bras as that was mainly what I was looking for in the first place. I looked mainly at the cup size rather than the strap size and just picked up ones that were my cup size which I measured beforehand. I figured this would be a mistake later on. But anyway, I picked up a lacy turquoise bra, a lacy white bra, and a plain black bra. I also went a little overboard with buying some panties as well. My female underwear collection was rather…limited at home. Unlike bras, I choose to wear my own underwear that I’ve purchased myself instead of stealing from my mom. All I had at the time was a sky blue thong, a pair of black panties, and the purple cat-print thong that I was wearing underneath my jeans at the time. I bought a fairly basic six pack of Joe Boxer low cut bikinis, and two pairs of hipsters that were in my size. One was red with black lace, and the other was my weakness when it comes to women’s underwear…cat prints, especially leopard spots like the one I bought which also had black lace.

I decided to not buy the other item that my Mistress wanted me to buy there because I was already embarrassed enough to have a basket in my hand with nothing but women’s underwear and bras in it. Also a I was buying the underwear, I was thinking of ways to explain myself out of it if one of the cashiers asked me about it. I lost a bet, my friend lost a bet, my girlfriend needed some new ones and loves to humiliate me. That was the most accurate I mean technically my Mistress at the time is a girl and is a friend, and with some of the actions we did that weekend I know she loves to humiliate me. I mean she calls me “her bitch” for crying out loud, but like I said before I have no complaints about this.

So I got in one of the two queues at the front of the store…oh how I wish they had automatic checkouts like at Kroger. And while I was waiting in the line, I tried in a very futile attempt to hide the contents of my basket, it obviously didn’t work. I was probably over-reacting but I felt like every customer there had their eyes on me; me a fairly large and tall man with a very rough, emotionless exterior buying bras and panties. That was bad enough…but it was about to get worse.

At the front of the store both checkouts had me in the third in line. One line had a guy and one line had a girl. I think I chose the girl because I didn’t want the guy to get the wrong idea about me just in case if he was…I’m bisexual but I only enjoy playing with men, nothing more serious than that. The reason this got worse is that these were the slowest lines ever. The first couple got through pretty quickly, but our K-Mart has a lackluster staff apparently. The old lady in front of me was buying gardening supplies. She had managed to buy a pair of hedge clippers without a price tag on them. So trying to get a price check on the item, took about five minutes and I’m still in line sweating bullets with me and the contents of my basket. I honestly felt like quitting right then and there, dropping my basket to the side and just going out of the store. The only that kept me sane during this task was that I know I was doing this to please my Mistress.

As they finally got a price check on the clippers, the girl was finishing pricing the rest of her stuff and she said with a smile you can put your basket up here instead of holding it. That made me even more humiliated. The girl wasn’t really my type but she was kind of cute. She knew what I was buying, and I think she knew what was going on too, as if she could bear into my mind and discovering exactly why this man is buying this underwear. “He could lie all he wants, I know why he’s getting it and I would pay money to see that and humiliate him even more.´ I don’t remember but I was probably beet red, although I don’t know if I blush a lot.

As she scanned my items, price tags were off a few of them, and she had to read the tiny bar codes on the bra which of course had me stay in the line longer and all the other people in the lines could see that I was a male and what I was buying. The white bra I had bought didn’t have a bar code or a price tag and the cashier asked if I wanted a price check on it. Yeah and prolong this mortifying humiliation more than it’s already causing me…hell, no! Of course I politely said no. She asked if I was sure. Of course you were going to ask me that I politely once again said yes I’m sure. So no white bra for me. As she scanned the last of my items I paid her, grabbed my bag and quickly walked out of the store but still acted unsuspicious.

Then throughout the rest of the day I bought the item I could find that my Mistress asked me to get. Apparently nobody uses Vaseline or hangs their clothes up anymore as I couldn’t find clothespins or Vaseline and I check in like three different stores. The hardest thing to buy was condoms and even that wasn’t all that bad. Sure I could have bought them at BP, but a guy works there that I’m kind of friends with and I didn’t want to get into a conversation with him about it even though the condoms if they were going to be used would not be used for their intended purpose. This was also the first times I’ve ever bough condoms. But I did what I could.

So that’s my story, not too interesting, but I know from now on if I buy any more bras or underwear, they’re getting ordered online.

Epilogue:
There’s just a little bit more to this story, about a week or two later I had to go to K-Mart again to pick up some medication I take at the pharmacy. The same girl who checked me out as I bought that underwear flashed me a smile and said hi. Most employees don’t do that unless they remember you. So apparently, in her eyes I’m recognizable, I’m the guy who bought bras and panties that one day and nothing else. If it wasn’t that I get my medication from K-Mart I would never go there again.

Oh and just so you know yes I do remember most of the stuff that my Mistress had me do but that’s another story for another time…maybe. This was the main one I wanted to post.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote