View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
LittleMissHangover

“Don’t think you are getting out of this one without a punishment. Night gown off, now.” We were in our living room which meant it couldn’t be that bad of a punishment. “I will be right back, kneel. If I see that you moved an inch. I will make it worse.” I kneeled and placed my hands behind my back. I wasn’t expecting him to be as pissed off, but Kyle did have a temper. I could hear him walking behind me. I felt my ball gag being placed inside of my mouth, and then a blind fold put over my eyes. Well it wasn’t that bad. Then I heard some rattling, it sounded like little chains. Fuck. Nipple clamps, my LEAST favorite punishment. “Don’t hunch over just because you realized what I have.” He straightened my back, and pushed my chest out. He rolled my left nipple between his fingers and then snapped the clamp on I screamed through my gag, “Now to use weights or just clip you to the wall. You are a squirmy little girl, so putting you on the wall would be a better idea.” He didn’t bother playing with my other nipple before clamping the clamp onto it. I hated this, more than being whipped. I felt tugging on my tits, and I realized he was trying to get me to move forward. The pain was making me wet, and I knew soon enough he would realize it. “Look at my little girl crawl around on her knees, that’s fucking hot.” He was enjoying my discomfort. I could feel the chain being pulled up, he put it on the special clip on the wall. I had to kneel with my back perfectly straight if I didn’t want to have my tits pulled on.

I heard him unzip the toy bag. And then slowly walk towards me, I figure he would have a whip. He was right behind me now, I could feel him breathing on me. “I know how much you like e-stim. But I also know how much you hate this little toy.” He zapped my feet. I backed away which pulled on the chain. Fuck, I had to let him shock me, or risk pulling the clamps off. “Don’t move. Every time you move it’s two more shocks.” He did my hip and then right dead center on my spine. I couldn’t stop myself from moving. “Let’s see how wet My slut is.” He rubbed his fingers across my pussy. “Mmm, you are enjoying this punishment. Do you want Sir’s cock?” Anything to get that stupid zapper away from me. I nodded my head. “Good girl, let’s see. Stand up.” I carefully started to stand up, with the clamps still on I could stand but if I made one move they would pull. “Bend over, I want to take you in the ass.” I put my hands on the wall and arched my back. My ass was so tight, and no matter what we did to it, the pain of having anal never went away. “If you scream I will pull you away from the wall, and do you know what that means? Your clamps will come off,” I nodded. That was the last thing I wanted. He slowly slid his shaft into my butt, it was painful and I wanted to scream but instead I just let out a soft moan. “Good girl. Taking it like a champ.” He was honestly too big to fit inside my pussy what made him think he could fully fit in my ass. He pulled out before he was half way in and had just the tip inside me. He leant over my back and grabbed my hair at the nape of my neck. He slammed his dick hard and deep inside of me, I ended up screaming. “Was that a scream I heard?” He pulled out, and ripped me off of the wall, leaving the chain unoccupied on the wall. I fell to the ground in pain, my boobs were aching and swelling. He rolled my nipples in between his index finger and thumb the pain was unbearable. “I told you to keep quiet.” He put me on my knees in doggy style and continued to shove his cock inside of me, until he found his release. “I don’t think you deserve to taste My cum today. So I am going to cum inside of your asshole. Don’t let any drip out, or you will be licking it off the floor.” He went as deep as he could and filled me up. It killed my stomach. “Stay here, don’t move.” He went back to our toy bag, grabbed something and then spoke, “You are going to keep this cum in your asshole until I think you have been a good girl. Understood.” He shoved a butt plug up my hole and with the cum already being there it didn’t fit. “I said, understood?” I nodded.