Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #22
Sexualobster

Thanks Peter! Here is the next part. I may be awhile before I can get the next one done. We shall see.

James

This isn't the best situation Rosy can walk into.

Anja's tongue was dancing around my tip and she was lower with every head motion. Her rhythm was spot on and could keep timing for an orchestra. My tip pushed further and further down her throat, past the point that I thought would be uncomfortable but Anja was taking it like a champ.

Her hands were on the sides of my thighs as her head did all the work. When Rosy walked in, Anja didn't break rhythm and continued to work my member. It made it hard to talk and disorientated me for a second.

"What is going on..." Rosy asked, like a scared school girl who was in trouble. She seemed worried that this was happening. I had Anja willfully thrusting my cock down her throat and she seemed to think Anja was in control of the situation. This was still pretty embarrassing and I tried to stand up, expecting Anja to stop but she kept going at it and I fell back into my chair.

"I uh, I was just editing the video to remove you from it when Anja came in." I answered.
"And then she... just started sucking you off?" Rosy asked, slightly more confident. It truly was something. Rosy was standing there still reflecting the light off her slim body which was still naked, a pile of clothes wrapped on her hands.

"She offered in exchange for-" I stuttered. I had to think of a reason and I had hoped I would think of one before the end of the sentence. "in exchange for, her video being deleted."

That wasn't good.

"And you accepted!?" Rosy yelled at me.
"I- I wasn't going to. I mean, I wasn't going to do it anyway." I answered. I knew Anja wasn't going to be too happy about this. Right on time, Anja's mouth left my shaft and she slowly looked up at me, breathing heavily through her mouth. She wasn't holding back. She stared at me for a good 10 seconds.

The room was still and Rosy was just staring at Anja, all of us waiting on her response. Anja's eyes stayed on mine while she subtly, and ever so slowly, as slow as the tectonic plates slid her tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the top of my tip. As her tongue reached my tip, she flicked at it and I felt a small tickle and twitched. She slowly enveloped my cock once more and resumed her rhythm once more.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote