Thread: Fiction: Gameshow 3
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 06:33 PM   #28
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)
Walking into the lobby, I was greeted by Lori, the personal assistant for Karen St. Clair. “Hi, Rob. So good to see you again,” she said.

Remembering how much of me she saw the first time I saw her, I could feel my face get hot. “Hi, Lori. Good to see you too. Where do I need to go?”

“Follow me. Everyone else came in from out of town, so we picked them up from the hotel. We’re just waiting for you so we can get started.”

She led me to a large conference room. In it were 24 chairs arranged in a circle. Twent three of them were already occupied. Feeling a little embarrassed for being the last one there, I made my way to the empty chair. On one side of that seat was an attractive redhead, on the other was Meghan, from my episode of “War of the Sexes.” She got up as I approached, and gave me a big hug. “I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again,” she said.

It’s nice to see you as well,” I replied, a bit overwhelmed by the greeting. We sat, and I said “Hi” to the redhead to my right. She introduced herself as Rorry.

I looked for Holly, and spotted her 5 seats around to my right. I tried to catch her eye and wave to her, but she was talking to the guys next to her, and didn’t notice me.

Just then, Karen St. Clair walked in. “Now that everyone is here, let’s get started.”
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: