View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #600
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter
Heart Nomination for the BEST COUPLE AWARD

I've interacted with a lot of people on GetDare and nobody has ever accused me of being short of things to say. That might change tonight.

I have to say that nothing has made me more proud than helping river and Reagen. It's simply amazing how much they love each other. I've never seen a couple light up the skies like these two!

What came together over the last week could have been a movie. river wanted to do something truly special. I came up with an idea. We discussed some options and she confessed her deepest fantasy. That fantasy had some life breathed into it with a whole lot of luck. Meanwhile river and I conspired in secret and accomplices were enlisted. Even Reagen unknowingly enlisted a player. By mid-week, it all came together in what Reagen thought was a dare, a challenge. After a full half-day of an erotic supernova, river's dream of being Reagen's wholly-owned property was real. Even better was hearing how Reagen cried as she read river's signed and witnessed ownership contract.

It's impossible for me to hold anyone with more esteem than I do Reagen and river. That said, I ask everyone here to respect what they have said above and allow them to adjust and enjoy this new life together. They have some truly wonderful friends and I'm honored they consider me their friend. If they ever need my help for anything, they know that they simply need to ask.

A side note: river has completed dares, cried buckets of tears and worn days of bruises over her time on GD. What she endured this last week makes so much else pale by comparison. It's up to Reagen to disclose if she wishes but please, if you offer up a dare to them, make it worthy. They went from driving go-karts to racing Formula One. If you want to play on their level, listen to and respect them.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 05-25-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote