Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #152
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I've been a member of getDare for sometime and believe to now be pregnant? What would your advice be? Tell others? Leave getDare? Continue as before without mentioning? What would your reaction be to having a pregnant person on getDare & in chat, and how would you imagine others would react. Sorry I know it's not directly a S/M question, but was unsure where to ask for advice anonymously.

Ultimately you have to do what you feel comfortable with, it is no-ones right to know so if you didnt want to mention it then that is entirely up to you, and I am pretty sure that people would be very supportive of you if you did decide to tell people. I'm not sure leaving is necessary, people get pregnant all the time, on this site and on others and in real life its natural. Do what youre happy with and dont care what the people here think, celebrate the miracle that is occurring inside your body! but im sure the forum will support you if you do decide to tell them.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE