Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #37
Sexualobster

Sorry for the delay. Next part will hopefully make up for it. Also, thanks a lot Shola !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix was semi-erect. I'm sure it was just the cold wind though. It must have been. I knew I had a short time limit and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I took Felix into my mouth and felt his shaft go deep in. It was a whole new experience and it took me a second to take it all in. There was a strange taste in my mouth, one that I could not point out. I was trying to tell myself that it tasted fine, hoping I wouldn't gag. I seemed to be doing that successfully.

I pulled my mouth off him and took a second to breath. I looked to my right, back at the gun man and saw him standing there with his arms crossed. I took a look around and saw all the other men standing on the edge of the light.

"I need to know that you aren't recording this again." I said, on my knees, in no position to demand. There was a silence for a few seconds.
"Check for yourself, but time is running out."

I looked down and I knew I had to make a decision. And fast. I stood up and faced the gun man, who didn't shift from his position. I stepped out of the cone of light and started looking around. No tripod in sight. I walked around the circle of men. I could run right now. But they knew I wouldn't, Felix would be tortured if I did. I kept looking around but I couldn't find anything. I was wasting time.

"9 minutes..." The gun man shouts across the room. I walk back over to Felix, breathing heavily now. I was willingly going back to do this. I stood in front of Felix and looked at him for a few seconds. I got back on my knees and looked at his almost fully erect penis. I leaned in slowly, and took him back into my mouth. I reached up with my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. I began slowly stroking his cock and moving my head very slightly back and forth. I could feel his tip pushing against my tongue, I knew I would never do it in time if I didn't. So I began to lick the tip of his penis with my tongue. I could feel the entire shape of his end.

I found myself salivating and grew disgusted of myself. But I couldn't stop, not for Felix's sake. I kept stroking and started larger head motions. I was now taking half of his penis into my mouth, with the other half stroking his shaft. I took breaths every 15 seconds or so and eventually I was making full head motions. The effort made me moan slightly each time and after 4 minutes his fully erect penis was soaked in my saliva.

After about 6 minutes, Felix started to moan slightly and I knew this was my chance to go faster. I let go of his penis with my hand and held onto his waist and used him as leverage to go even faster. I went in and out and once in awhile slipped completely out of my mouth giving me a chance to catch my breath once again. I would then immediately get him back into my mouth for more. I started to try to get his entire penis inside my mouth but found that it would make me gag and had to stop. But every time I did it, he would groan even loader, I knew it liked it.

"2 minutes!" The gun man suddenly proclaimed and I popped back into reality. I had completely forgotten that I was in that room as I was so focused on Felix. I started to deep throat his entire penis and tried not to throw up. I raised my right hand once again and began intensely stroking his cock while sucking on his tip quickly. My tongue explored every inch of his penis and found myself getting slightly wet.

I took a breath and heard the gun man shout. "1 minute!". I panicked and quickly jumped back on his cock, stroking and sucking as fast as I could. I stopped trying to not make noise and began loudly moaning at each stroke. I began tearing up as I was afraid he wouldn't cum in time. I look up at him for a second, not pausing on my efforts. Felix was making loud moaning noises and his head was tilted up, eyes squinged.

"30 seconds!" the gunman yelled as I continued sucking on his penis. I kept stroking and suddenly, what felt like a jet of hot liquid shot into my mouth and coated my tongue. It came out, wave after wave and I kept stroking and licking his tip, making room for more. Felix was literally shouting at his climax. The cum eventually stopped and I licked his tip clean. I took him out of my mouth and held his cum in my mouth. It was so warm and felt so strange. I looked down and realized I had been rubbing my clit the entire time without noticing. My finger was coated in my essence and I felt a flush of embarrassment run through me.

I looked up at the gun man as he walked closer to me. I opened my mouth to show him the cum and he took a few seconds to look at it. His hand suddenly moved up and held my nose and mouth shut. My eyes widened in fear and surprise. I knew what he wanted. So I swallowed.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote