Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #35
Sexualobster

Thank you Shola !

Keep the comments coming!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I burst into the room and took a few seconds to take it all in. There were men in hoodies and balaclavas all around the room, making them look like urban ninjas. There was, once again, a central cone of light but this time it was pointed at a blindfolded Felix. If you need a refreshing, Felix was the spotter of my truck on the way up here and the last time I saw him was when I left to eat 'breakfast'. Now, he was chained to a wall, spread eagle. Completely nude.

I stood in that doorway for a good 30 seconds while the whole room stood there staring at me. Felix looked dazed and confused, looking like he had no idea what was happening.

"Come in." Said a voice from the shadows. I stepped into the room slowly, looking around my shoulders to make sure I am not grabbed from behind again. Despite what I had just done on a table, I still felt naked standing up in a room full of men.

"What are you doing with him?" I said, my voice shaky. I notice Felix react to the sound of my voice and tries to speak through the tape across his mouth. The man who was speaking stepped out of the shadows next to Felix. He was wearing a ski mask and held a gun while smoking a cigarette. I could sense that it was the same man who had pointed the gun at me earlier.

"It is more of a question of what will you do to him." The man continues on.
"I want the videotape." I try to say confidently, while avoiding his ambiguous statement.
"This?" The man says, pulling out the cassette from his pocket. I took a few steps forward in reaction and stopped.
"Yes! Give it to me!" I demand, still wary of the many men who were still in the room. I knew I had no right to demand, there were at least 5 men in that room that could easily overpower me but I had already given them a show, what more could they want?

"If you want this tape, come over here and get on your knees." He says bluntly. A wave of shock runs through my body. I suddenly realised how exposed I was once again and recoiled at his words. I see Felix turn his head in the direction of the man.
"Haven't I given enough!? Give me the tape!" I shout at the man, more in fear than in anger.

"It is your choice, but live with the fact that Felix here suffered because of your selfishness." Felix then turned towards the man in what can only be described as a fearful gesture. In that instant, the man stuck the end of his cigarette onto Felix's left forearm. Felix let out a muffled scream of pain and I took a step back, holding my hands up to my mouth. The man removed the cigarette from Felix's arm.

"The pain will only get worse from here." The man said and without hesitating, stuck the end of the cigarette onto Felix's cheek. Felix let out another scream and twisted his head left and right trying to get away from the cigarette end.
"STOP!" I screamed in extreme anxiety. All heads turned to me and the torture stopped. I begin taking a few steps forward and stop before the cone of light. The man makes a small gesture as if he is going to burn, the heavily breathing Felix again. I take a few more steps forward until I am right in front of the gun man. I slowly get on my knees and look into the eyes of the gun man with a scared but resentful look.

"Not me. Him." The gunman said as he gestured towards Felix. That was when it hit rock bottom. I had no idea what game they were playing but it was about to get heavy. I shuffle my way over to Felix and look up to him. I notice how well formed his body is. He had a toned body but barely a six pack. He had well formed legs and he seem to be clean shaven around his penis. Although it looked like it had just been shaved, roughly.

"What do you want from me." I say with the most solemn voice. I gave up. They won. I did not want to see Felix get hurt.
"If you want him to get out of his walking, I suggest you start sucking. If I don't see cum in your mouth within the next 10 minutes, hes gone." That was the final nail in my coffin. I twitched at the word 'sucking'. I knew what I had to do but was hoping till the last second that perhaps it was something else. I had never given a guy a blowjob. It seemed like something you would do after you were married and wanted to try something new. Something personal. I had never gotten to that stage and frankly I was glad.

I looked up at Felix's shaft and saw that it was at least 6 inches. I never cared much for length as two inches would already hit my g-spot. This would be in my mouth however and that may change the game.

"The timer starts now." I hear the gun man say as he retreated into the shadows. A wave of panic hit me, I only had 10 minutes to do something I have never done before. I had watched a video on a woman explaining how to do this right just for fun. She constantly said to stimulate the tip. Stimulate the tip. I looked up at Felix's penis, closed my eyes and took him inside my mouth.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote