Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #33
Sexualobster

Hey thanks for all the comments guys! And thanks for the help Rachie! I really appreciate it.

Special thanks to XxxMistress for the help on this next part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared down the barrel of the gun for what seemed like an eternity. It seemed like he was not going to move the gun out of my face. I stared straight down the barrel not knowing what to do. I glanced down at my pussy and back up at the gunman and saw his head nod ever so slightly.

I felt the sweat of my back against the wooden table, looked straight up towards the light source, which seemed to be a hanging lamp. I closed my eyes and took a deep whimpering breathe. I began to rub my fingers over my clit. I felt so exposed lying there, like I have never felt before. I continued rubbing the area around my clit and felt the sensitivity of it growing. I opened my eyes and saw that the gunman was gone. I could sense a presence in the shadows but I was alone in my cone of light. I looked around and searched for an exit but I realised it would be fruitless. There was no getting out of this.

I continued to stimulate my clit, rubbing my fingers around and over it. I did this for a few minutes and felt myself get slightly wet. However I was still terrified and was struggling through this. I did not want to be here. I continued to pleasure myself. I had begun lifting my head to watch myself, just to make sure I was doing it right. My fingers were now more actively rubbing my clit as well as my pussy. Every so often I would start to push my fingers into my vagina for an inch. I knew I had to make a good show if I wanted to get out of this alive.

I tilted my head, laid it back down and shut my eyes. I continued to rub myself down while I thought of whether I should do something more. I thought long and hard about it. I was on the edge of doing it for at least two minutes but never actually did it. I have to, I thought to myself. Slowly, with my eyes still closed, I raised my right hand from my pussy, lifted it to my mouth and took in both of my fingers. I sucked on them the whole way down to my knuckles. I could taste myself slightly and, perhaps it was the fear, but I didn't taste so bad. I pulled them out of my mouth, placed them back down on my clit and continued rubbing. I expected some form of approval, perhaps a grunt from the shadows but received nothing. I felt so alone. However I could still feel like I was being watched and continued.

I began to rub myself more intensely, and began to moan slightly. I wasn't enjoying what I was doing but I had to make it seem like I did. I could feel myself getting more and more wet as I began to push my fingers deeper into my vagina. I began to push my two forefingers in deeper and deeper and after a few solid minutes my fingers were going as deep as they could go. I began moaning louder and started spreading my legs as wide as they could go. I could feel the heat building up inside me and the pressure building up in my clit.

I started fingering myself as fast as I could, feeling my fingers slide in and out of my wet vagina. My left hand began rubbing my breast and squeezing my nipple. I began thrusting my pelvis out slightly towards my fingers trying to maximize the sensation. It felt so wrong but at the same time it didn't matter, I needed to cum. I felt the pressure hit a maximum and then boom, I exploded. I yelled out loud and I felt my whole body vibrate, while my fingers continued going inside me. I felt my body contract and expand at the feeling and I collapsed.

I lay there motionless for a few seconds and suddenly it hit me on what I had just done. I had been forced onto a table to pleasure myself and, no matter the guilt and doubt I felt, especially towards the end, I did not stop or try to control myself. I just let myself go and humiliated myself in front of all these people. I looked into the shadows and still didn't get a reaction. I didn't know what to do. My legs were now closed and I sat up slightly. I looked around and I could still feel the presence of something in the shadows.

In that moment the lights came on throughout the warehouse. In that instant I got more scared than I had been looking down the barrel of the gun. Perhaps it just felt worse. I was right about something watching me. Sitting on a tripod was a video recorder pointed straight at the table. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening. I ran up to the recorder but the memory had been taken out. I looked around the warehouse in a panic and saw that the main gate had been shut but a side door was open to another part of the warehouse. I ran up to the door, not knowing what I was expecting to do but I had to get that tape back. As soon as I burst into that door, I saw my truck spotter, Felix.

Oh God...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote