Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #28
Sexualobster

Enjoy this next installment! Leave a comment if you enjoyed the story!

I have a few questions for my readers so if you are interested in shaping the outcome of this story, head on down to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...349#post823349. Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika walked up to the main lobby's door and pulled it wide open. A cold blast of wind hit me and I cringed automatically. I stood there and looked at Erika for a final time, pleading with my eyes, but to no avail. Erika kept her evil smile trained on me and I took a step forward. I looked down at my feet and realized there was no chance I was going to turn around. I walked out onto the porch and felt the door close behind me. I was already starting to shiver from the cold and I had my arms wrapped around my shoulders trying to stay warm. I guessed from the position of the sun that it was around mid-day and it was surprising that there wasn't anybody walking around.

Just then a truck drove past, not mine, and I reflectively tried to hide my half naked body from his window. The bra and panties were both red, most likely from Erika's wardrobe as the bra was slightly too tight and really perked up my breasts. Luckily the truck driver didn't see me and continued driving on. I looked down at the map and saw that my truck was about half a kilometer from Erika's inn. I figured if I stuck to the back allies, I could avoid being seen by anybody and get to the truck faster. I looked around to make sure nobody was there and walked out onto the snow. I immediately regretted the decision as my feet felt like needles. I quickly tried again, this time running in big strides. By the time I reached the opposite side of the street my feet felt numb. There was no way I could go through the snow filled back alleys, I would have to go through the main street way. Damn Erika!

The town was more like a bunch of connected cabins with front porches. It looked like an old western movie covered in snow. I hopped from one porch to the next looking out for anyone that might see me and trying to avoid the freezing snow. I looked at the map again and saw that I had to turn the next corner. I looked around the corner and felt a chill run up my spine. There stood two men talking to each other, at least 3 buildings from the corner where I stood. I looked at the map once again to see if there was another way around them but it all involved walking through knee high snow. I buckled up my nerves, took a deep breath and turned the corner. I continued jogging, getting closer and closer to the men, and eventually one of them saw me and began laughing. I looked down and kept running, speeding up slightly. Soon the other man began to laugh as well. As I ran past them, one of the men swung out his hand and slapped me on the ass. I recoiled in shock with a little hop which brought out even more laughter from them. I swallowed my pride and kept running.

After a few more buildings I finally reached the designated spot on the map. It appeared to be some sort of medium sized hangar or warehouse. It had a large metal door that you had to drag from one side to another which was much easier than it sounded. After tugging at the handle for awhile, the door finally cracked open and I managed to slip through the gap I had made. I stepped into the empty and dimly lit warehouse and stood there for a minute, waiting for my eyes to adjust. When my eyes finally adjusted, I saw a couple of tables and chairs sitting in the middle of the room, in no particular order.

In that moment, I felt something pull at my bra strap and it fell off exposing my breasts. Before I could react, a hand reached around and grabbed me from behind.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote