Thread: Fiction: IRT Deadliest Roads
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #26
Sexualobster

Next installment. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed it, I really do depend on them to spur me on!

I have a few questions for my readers so if you are interested in shaping the outcome of this story, head on down to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...349#post823349. Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika rolled the chair backwards and closed her legs. The heat was turned off and I finally slouched, letting the handcuffs keep me up. I was on my knees with my hands still spread apart exposing my breasts to Erika. My face was wet from her and some had dripped down my neck, all the way to my slit. I was a mess and I was exhausted. I was still leaning on the weight of the handcuffs and looked at Erika with sympathy, waiting for her next command.

"You did well." Erika said with a smile. She rolled back the chair further and stood up. I could hear her leave the lobby and into another door. My knees were sore from sitting in that position for the past 30 minutes so I tried to sit down on my bum but the handcuffs were too high and had to stay on my knees. Erika really thought of everything.

I heard Erika re-enter the room with these tight grey jeans that really complimented her sweater. She bent over to me and was right in my face, she slowly leaned in and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly and moved my head back slightly. As soon as I did that, Erika grabbed my neck and pulled my face closer to her. A sense of fear rolled up my spine for the 100th time that morning and I quickly began to work my tongue around Erika's. We made out for about 20 seconds before Erika pulled away with a giggle. Erika stood up once more and grabbed something from the desk. I slouched once again on the weight of the handcuffs wondering when this nightmare would end.

Erika crouched back down to my level and undid the right handcuff. I immediately dropped the hand onto my lap and leaned onto the left side of the desk and closed my eyes to rest a bit. I heard a small thud on the floor below me and opened my eyes again. I saw Erika had thrown down half a piece of bread. Without thinking, I grabbed the bread and took a large bite out of it. I can only imagine it was my animal instinct and it must have looked pathetic but I was so hungry I didn't care. I was about to take another bite out of the bread before Erika violently grabbed my hand. I recoiled with a look of shock on my face. Erika slowly lowered my hand with the bread until it was right in front of my pussy. I looked down and then back up in confusion and then, a moment of realisation. I looked around fruitlessly for salvation but none came. Erika took the bread from my hand and slowly pushed it into my slit.

I hadn't noticed it until then but I was wet as rain! Before the bread went a centimeter into my pussy, it began to soak up my juices. Erika pushed it in a further and I gave a little involuntary sigh which made Erika glance back up at me with a smile. I continued staring at the bread as it got more and more soaked. Eventually Erika pulled the bread out and stuck it onto my lips. The front of the bread was completely soaked, as if it were dipped into a bucket of water. Erika slowly pushed the bread into my mouth and I took a bite of it. It was disgusting! I nearly wretched at the taste of my own juices. I could swallow Erika's just fine, perhaps because I was in so much physical pain I didn't notice or maybe simply because I knew it was my own but either way I nearly puked. I started coughing violently as a reaction to the taste and Erika simply laughed and stood back up.

I sat there for another few minutes as Erika left the room again. It gave me time to think of what had just happened. If only I had been submissive in the bathroom, this could've all been over sooner. Now I was handcuffed to a desk, being forced to pleasure a woman, and I was powerless to stop it! I thought about what Erika said, about finding my truck. Perhaps this whole ordeal may finally be over.

Erika re-entered the room and unlocked the other handcuff. I collapsed against the inside of the desk and rubbed my sore wrists. Erika then tossed down a lace bra and panties.

"Get up." Erika said to me, a towering figure over my frail self. Erika walked away and I hesitantly reached for the undergarments, keeping my eye of Erika's movements, I did not want to lose this privilege. I slid the panties and bra on, I felt damp from the sweat and juices and I really wished I could take a shower but I was far too afraid now. I stood up after making sure nobody was around and felt my knees tremble from the sudden weight it hadn't felt for the past few minutes.

Erika came into the room and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and saw it was a hand-drawn map, with a line drawn from, what I assume was the hotel to the location of my truck.

"Well there you go. You're welcome." Erika said to me, never breaking eye contact. I looked at the map and saw it was a good distance away. I knew what she wanted. I knew I had to go out there dressed like this.

"Please..." I whimpered.
"What?"
"Please don't make me go out there..." I whimpered even softer. Erika gave a heartfelt laugh and then looked back at me with a smile.
"You should have thought about that earlier." She finished.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote