View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #42
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Oh, buggrit. (Millennium hand and shrimp.)

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?
My name is Anjelen. I am a thirty-two year old Agnostic, Taoist, and Hedonist. Aside from having been in the paid-sex industry for far longer than i can mention on this site, i began receiving training from various Dominants at age 14 - and five years later, became a Dominant myself, both in my lifestyle and for venues such as clubs and a large BDSM rave. I'm a student of the human mind, having studied Psychology and Sexuology on a university level - as well as simply studying the people i've ran into over the long time that i've done what it is that i do.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?
Hmm. Vitting on bad ads - though i've been restraining myself from this lately - and dispensing usually unwanted 'wisdoms' about BDSM and the (un)safety of some dares, comes to mind...

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?
I wrote 'How not to be a Dumbinant'. I may or may not have stopped a few - in my eyes - terribly dangerous dumbinants from getting their mitts on submissives who'd fall for their spiel. I like to think i've made people laugh - and i like to laugh about the possibility of having made people think.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?
Obviously, because i have the shiny dome of awesomeness.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?
Hmm. Wetting the bed until far in my teens comes to mind.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.
"I cannot deny nor confirm. This is on a need-to-know basis and you do not need to know."

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.
If i can put up with Loke for years i think i can put up with anyone. :P

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Last edited by Anjelen; 06-21-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote