View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup right now, as per a dare in chat, is floating around the edge with her dildo fucking her pussy. She did her vibrator tease this morning for 10 minutes. Her clit is sore but feels better.

ld2007: Puppy will not tape her pussy because she did that yesterday and it got stuck on her clit and RUINED it. It hurt so much.

EDIT: Dildo pulled out as pup couldn't stand it anymore. There was a wet spot on the rug. Marbles in starting now, 7:17. She has two blue ones that are big and made for shooting other marbles. She will wear them out everywhere until she gets a bullet that works. She will take a picture of them when she takes them out.

Pup has edged 1 time today.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote