View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #45
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)

The first show up that week was the one called “Betrayal”.

There were four contestants, and they were introduced as friends of each other, which made sense as the show was billed as “Screwing over your friends for money.” There was Alan, a tall lanky guy with dark hair; Phil, a big African-American with a shaved head; Mary, a short blonde, and Abby, also African-American, who was apparently Phil’s girlfriend.

The contestants were asked trivia questions, starting with Abby, then Mary, Alan and Phil, choosing from various categories. All the money seemed to go into a common bank of prize money. I guess they would split it somehow at the end. This went on for a little while, the bank built up to $2000, when the host looked at Phil and said “Phil, you get the first Betrayal. For $500 from the bank into your own account, which one of your partners would you like to see stripped?”

Aha! So that’s where the betrayal comes in! A chunk of the cash for himself, and to see one of his friends compromised. Phil looked over at Abby, and said “Sorry sweetheart, but that’s why I wanted you on here…to show you off!” Abby was brought to center stage, and after a quick strip, returned to her podium. She flashed a quick grin at Phil, so she didn’t seem too distressed at being “shown off.” A $500 score was shown on Phil’s podium, and the bank lowered to $1500.

The game continue for a few more questions, the bank up to $2500, when Alan got the next Betrayal. Alan was given a choice, to strip either Phil or Mary for $500, or he could fondle Abby’s breasts for $750. He seemed to consider that last option for a moment, but then looked at Phil, who was scowling at him. “I guess we’ll let Mary strip,” he said. With a little more reluctance, Mary did just that.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote