View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #28
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 12)

The next contestant called on stage was a girl named Daphne. She couldn’t have been more than 18, a tiny Hispanic girl, no more than five feet tall. Her dark hair was pinned up, and she was wearing a loose fitting black blouse and black pants that clung closely to her legs. The cards (pink again, so I was pretty sure now the cards were gender specific) were prepared and set up, and Daphne made her first choice “Number 3”.

$50 for the shirt. Daphne looked a little disappointed in the amount, but made a sexy little show of unbuttoning her blouse and letting it drop to the stage. She had on a purple bikini top on, and got some appreciative responses from the guys. “Try again?” the hostess asked.

“I came to play!” Daphne said, and picked card 6. It read “Nothing”. Mixed sounds of cheering and dismay came from the audience.

“Sorry Daphne” the hostess said. “But you’re leaving here tonight with nothing. That means we get the rest of your clothes too.” Daphne nodded her head, covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, then proceeded to slowly take off her shoes, then her socks. She again covered her face. “Come on Daphne, we need the rest.” With great reluctance, she unbuttoned her pants, and slid them off her legs, showing a black thong. The audience clapped and shouted their approval.

Finally she untied her top, and slid down the thong, revealing a nice perky pair of tits and a nicely trimmed bush. “Give it up for Daphne, everyone.” The crowd did, but she once more buried her face in her hands, and went running from the stage back to her seat.

The hostess said “As always, all of the clothing we get will be donated to charity. Thanks again for watching.” Well, I guess they don’t get their clothes back! I wonder what happens with the contestants after the show. Guess there’s only one way to find out…I was going to have to try out for this one too. I took down the contact information that came on after the credits.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote