View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #22
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 10)

The next new series was on the next night, and since my interview wasn’t for a few days, I decided to see how this one went. It was called “All or Nothing”.

A very attractive girl was on stage. “Hi, and welcome to All or Nothing, the show where our audience members can win cash prizes up to ten thousand dollars, and it just might cost them the shirt off their backs, and maybe a little more!” (Cue the spontaneous laughter from the audience).

“Let’s get right to the fun. Let’s have Makenzie come on up!”

A very young looking girl, 19 or 20 at most, came running up on stage. She had dark brown, almost black, curly hair, and really pretty light brown eyes. She was wearing a simple blue t shirt and jeans.

“So here is how our game works, if you’re new to the show.” (Thanks, I am!) “We have a special deck of cards here, each with a prize amount, and possibly an instruction to follow. Eight cards will be pulled from the deck. Our contestant Makenzie here may then turn over as many as she wants, earning more cash as she goes. But she must follow the directions on each card. Let’s bring out the deck.” A typical “game show” deck of cards was wheeled out on stage. Makenzie was allowed to shuffle them up a bit, and then 8 cards were selected to go up on a display, with only the backs showing.

“Okay, Makenzie, pick your first card.”

“I’ll take number 2” she called. The card was turned over. It read “$200, for your shoes”.

The hostess was saying “Okay Makenzie, you’ve won $200, but we need your shoes.” Makenzie reaches down to untie, and then remove her shoes. “Care to pick again? There’s much more money to be won.”

“Let me try number 4.” Makenzie says. The card is turned. “$5 for your shirt” Ouch!

“Sorry Makenzie. While you did win something, it will cost you that shirt.” A little reluctantly, Makenzie pulls the t shirt off, revealing a lacy black bra, and some very nice curves. The guys in the audience hooted and hollered. “Care to pick again?”

Makenzie considered, then called out “Number 5”. This one read “$2000 each, for 2”.

“That means you have to remove 2 pieces of clothing, but you get $2000 for each! But your pair of socks only counts as one.” This brought a cheer from the crowd, not only for the prize, but for the promise of more exposed skin! The socks came off easily, the Makenzie stopped to think about what she was going to lose next, finally deciding on the jeans, revealing a matching pair of panties, and some very nice looking legs.

“Care to push your luck any further, Makenzie.” The crowd cheered, trying to encourage her to continue.

“No, I don’t want to lose that $4000...or anything else!” The audience laughed.

“Can’t say I blame you, Makenzie. Congratulations on your winnings! Return to your seat, and let’s call up our next player.”

Makenzie went back down to where she was sitting, without getting her clothes back! I wondered if they would be returned after the show.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 05-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote