View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 7)

“Congratulations, Holly. And tough luck, Bob. Have fun with your session. We’ll see highlights from that next time.” So that’s how they did it. “Now let’s see what happened last week. Our contestants were Roger and Jennifer.” They showed photos of the two. Roger I didn’t recognize, a nice enough looking guy with dark, if receding, hair. But I instantly remembered Jennifer, as shy girl who got gunged on my show! Wow, she had sure broken out of her shell! Jennifer was a kind of nerdy looking blonde girl, with an attractive figure, but had been real shy about being on stage when I first met her.

Turns out that Jennifer wound up losing the final round. She couldn’t get an answer right, and Roger ended up getting all three across the top row…the worst punishments! And their theme was “Public Humiliation: 1 hour, in the stocks.” The extra punishments were: 100 swats to the butt; a facial; and public groping!

The stocks were set up outside the studio, under an awning so that at least she wouldn’t have to worry about sun exposure while she was out there. She had to bend over slightly as she reluctantly put her hands and head into the stocks, and locked in.

The facial came first (as it were). Roger had been given his clothes back before they went outside, but as he stood in front of Jennifer, he dropped his sweatpants, and began stroking away. It didn’t take long before he shot his load full on her face, the cum dripping off her nose and cheeks.

As this was only the “highlights” of her punishment, they didn’t show the entire paddling, only the last 5 swats. But by then it was clear that her butt was pretty red and sore, and a few tears were mixed with the cum on her face.

But this was to be a “public” humiliation, and after the paddling they showed a small group of people had gathered in a circle around her. Where the people were from I had no idea (from the audience maybe? I just didn’t know). There were maybe about 50 to 60 or so. One at a time some of them would come up to her for the “public groping”, running their hands along her legs, cupping and squeezing her breasts, and the like. They must have been told to stay away from her pussy, because no one even tried to touch her there, at least in the clips that they showed. They then cut to showing her being released from the stocks, and being led away in tears, far from being the smiling happy girl I remember after being covered in gunge on the previous show.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote