View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 3)

They were apparently just wrapping up the contestant introductions (and I missed Holly’s. Damn it, I hope someone was TIVOing this!) and they cut to a commercial.

After the longest commercial break in the history of television, the host announced the first round.

“All right contestants. Take your places for the Strip-Off.”

Each player was in an isolated booth, so they couldn’t see each other, and were standing in a circle. I could see behind them 5 buttons, with the name of the other contestants written beneath them (I assume that was the case, I didn’t see Holly’s name on any of the buttons behind her). Everyone had their arms at their sides.

“Ready, set….go!” And on that signal, each of the contestants began pulling off their clothes…shoes, socks, sweat shirt and pants. No underwear on any of them! Now I understood why they were all wearing the same thing…no one had any real advantage here.

Sure enough, Holly was the first one undressed (and still looking as hot as I remember). She then spun around and hit one of the buttons behind her. As she did, a light came on above her, which apparently was important, because she seemed real excited about that. As the others finished they too spun around and hit a button, but no lights came on.

The host called them all out to center stage. “Holly, as the first one done, you win the $100 bonus for the round, and are safe from being eliminated this round.” This got more whoops of excitement from Holly. “Now let’s see who’s going home first. Holly, it’s a good thing you were fast…it looks like 3 of your…teammates wanted you gone! Darryl, sorry to say, but you had 2 votes, so you’re leaving.” Darryl, a fairly good looking guy, about 6’2 with blonde hair, didn’t just look disappointed…he looked nervous!

The host continued. “As you know, our contestants arrive at the studio with nothing but our official War of the Sexes sweats, and our first contestant eliminated leaves with nothing. Sorry Darryl…I hope you didn’t arrive by public transportation!” Now I understood…Darryl was going home nude!

I finally took a moment to see the other contestants. There was Bob, kinda short, with bright ginger hair, and Fred, about 6’ with dark hair and a goatee. Holly was a cute little brunette, although she had it cut shoulder length now. Kelly was a blonde, her hair going halfway down her back, and Susan was a dark haired beauty with a really nice rack. Both Kelly and Susan were shooting daggers with their eyes at Holly. Guess they were 2 of the votes against her. I wonder which guy voted for her too…and why?

“All right” said the host. “Let’s move on to our next round.”
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote