View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:07 PM   #13
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the very long gap between chapters... computer problems this time and I had to for out for a new one !! Anyway, enough excuses...

THE SUB PLOT CONTINUES...

Jane and Lauren led the small group upstairs to the bedroom. Before pushing the door open, Jane paused and made the group agree that whatever they saw and did in this room would go no further. They all agreed, still thinking that Jane and Lauren were bluffing, or it was some kind of trick.

Jane pushed the door open and led the group in.

As the first of the girls entered the room, she couldn't believe her eyes and let out a shriek of delight before slamming her hand over her mouth to hush the noise. The others followed with similar responses, including Daryl who stood there open mouthed with shock.

Just as Jane and Lauren had promised, there was Simon laying totally naked, tied and erect on her bed, wearing nothing but a blindfold and restraints.

"It's ok, he can't see or hear any of you." Lauren reassured the group.

"How... why..." Ellie asked, knowing that her questions were incomplete, but sure that the girls were getting the idea.

"It's a long story, but it was part of a deal... or a dare." Jane replied, not really wanting to waste too much time on small talk. She had other ideas...

"Can we touch him ?" Maddie asked.

"Of course... but just one at a time - I don't want him knowing there's others here... just yet !" was Jane's reply.

Maddie didn't need any further invitation. She leant forward and touched Simon's cock, running her fingers from the tip all the way down to his balls. Gently cupping them, she grabbed his cock with her other hand and began gently rubbing it. Although it was already erect, she noticed how it twitched in response to her touch.

"My go..." Ellie said, and took over from where her friend had left off, and within a short space of time all the girls had felt Jane's brothers dick and balls.

"What else can we do to him ?" Fay asked, who was still relatively inexperienced when it came to sexual activities.

"Well, it's more what he can do for you. He's got a very useful tongue... we should both know !" Lauren replied.

Ellie and the others liked the sound of that !

"Who should go first ?" Fay asked. Being a small group, Ellie was in charge but liked to keep things fair, and she suggested drawing straws to decide the order. The straws in this case were strips of paper that Jane ripped into different lengths, and the order was decided. It was indeed Ellie that drew the longest, and would get 'first ride'.

"Just one other thing before you start - and this goes for all of you. As I said earlier, I don't want Simon knowing that there's more people here, and to assist in that I need to know that you are all smooth.", and with that Jane pulled open to reveal her hairless pussy, and Lauren dropped her towel leaving her totally exposed to the group, also showing off her smooth mound. After the previous day's events, exposing herself to a group of people didn't worry her at all.

"No problems there for me", Ellie said and lifted her short cheerleading skirt to show that she was indeed smooth. The others also lifted their skirts - Maddie was also smooth, however both Fay and Claire had some hair that was shaved short and neat. Jane said that before their turn they would need to 'groom' themselves, to which she heard no objections.

"And how about you Daryl... are you smooth ?" Lauren asked.

"Errr... I don't think that really matters... I think that I have something else that might give away the fact I'm not one of you two girls." he replied nervously.

"Oh now, come on... you've no need to be embarrassed around us... we know you're gay, and after all, you've seen all of us. Drop your pants and show us what you've got." Jane replied, yet again noticing the bulge in his trousers.

Somewhat reluctantly, Daryl lowered both his trousers and underwear to his knees, and revealed his erect penis to all the girls.

"That's a nice, big dick you have there Daryl." Jane commented, causing him to blush. "But tell me, is that display because of seeing my brother tied up naked, or from seeing our naked pussies ?"

"Oh... Simon." came Daryl's response, but Jane was now questioning Daryl's true sexuality.

"Do you like Simon's cock Daryl ?"

"Ye... Yes" Daryl replied.

"Oh, that's good. You see, my brother's been tied up and his balls straining for quite some time now, and I couldn't suck off my own brother. And I'm sure that these girls wouldn't want that big cock in their mouths either !" In fact most, if not all, of them would have disagreed, but wanted to see where this was going. "So, I'm going to do you a huge favour and let you get him off ! Why don't you take off your clothes and give him a nice, long blow job ?"

"Oh... err..." Daryl was trying to think of an excuse, but put on the spot like this he couldn't.

"Unless, of course, you're not actually gay ? That would have other, more serious implications with the girls I'm sure !" Jane finished, and Daryl knew that he had no choice.

He began removing all his clothes, and he was now as naked as Lauren in front of five girls.

Leaving her clothes on, but hoisting her skirt slightly Ellie sat astride Simon's head and lowered herself onto his mouth.

Simon was still oblivious to what was going on, but he felt the touch of a smooth pussy on his lips, and he knew what was expected of him. Once again his tongue protruded and began stimulating the girl sitting on his face. This time the pussy tasted different, slightly sweaty which he put down to his previous efforts... and even though the thought that this could be a different girl, he quickly dismissed the idea. One thing that he was sure of, however, was that this was the third pussy he'd eaten out today, so one had to have been his own sister !

Daryl was now manouvering into his position on the bed between Simon's outstretched legs. He was consious of all the girls watching him, and considered admitting that he was indeed not gay, but he actually feared what they may do to him if he confessed this. He had seen the girls naked many times under the misguided belief that he was gay.

Jane was enjoying this... almost as much as Ellie was enjoying having Simon's tongue inside her body.

Before Daryl began, she told him to remove the elastic bands from Simon's cock and balls. She wanted to see him cum, and she knew there would be a lot of it !

"Don't forget to swallow it all like a good cock-sucking gay boy like you are !" Jane added, then gently pushed Daryl's head towards her brother's cock.

Simon was lost in a world of girly scents, heat and juices when he felt the lips touch his cock for the first time. The lips first kissed the tip of his penis, then slowly parted allowing his dick to slide between them, making contact with the warm, moist tongue inside. Once again, deprived of visual and aural senses, his mind was in overdrive. He still believed that there was just Lauren and Jane in the room, and if one girl was riding his face, that meant that he either had his tongue inside his sister's pussy, or she was sucking his cock. Whichever way it was, and with the building arousal all afternoon, he was so aroused, and knew it wouldn't be long until he shot his load.

His tongue worked even faster as his arousal built, and Ellie too was already close to climaxing.

All the girls were watching the scene with amazement, although Jane was paying particular attention to Daryl as he bobbed his head up and down on Simon's dick. She saw Simon thrust his hips upward as his cum erupted into Daryl's mouth. Ellie let out a couple of small screams as she climaxed at the same time, and Daryl lifted his head up, allowing just the smallest amount of cum to escape his mouth and drip down his chin.

Both Ellie and Simon paused and relaxed, exhuasted. Daryl got off the bed and quickly drank down some squash that was still on the side to take away the taste of Simon's cum, but fair play to him, Jane thought, at least he is keeping in character !

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS