View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #8
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I have written an update for this story, partly to prove I haven't forgotten about it - although I'll admit I've been spending more time on "The Sequel" than this one.
I received an email from a reader asking if I was planning on another competition to win a 'walk on part' in this story, as with "The Sequel". Unfortunately I have no plans to repeat this for 'The Sub Plot', partly as there are only a few installments left before I wrap up this story. Fear not, however, as there are plans for more reader involvement in the future - watch this space !!!

Anyway, this update is building up to 'the climax' of this story, but I hope it will keep you going for a little whilst.

The Story Continues...

The first thought on Simon's mind when he awoke the next morning was of what his sister and her friend had planned for him. They had promised 'an afternoon giving him special attention', and this excited him. He was already aroused, and had to stop himself from stroking his penis - he wanted to save all that he had for the afternoon.

The morning really seemed to drag. He saw his sister at breakfast, and she gave him a cheeky smile. He passed her in the hallway after she had come out of the bathroom, and she gave him a wink. And when he was taking out the trash, Jane actually cupped his balls and gave them a playful squeeze. He nearly came right there and then, but knew he would not have to wait much longer.

It was just past one when his sister came into his room.

"Lauren's on her way over, and we want you naked by the time she's here." And with that Jane left, closing the door behind her.

Simon wasted no time, and promptly took off his clothes. When he was down to just his underwear, he hesitated - it still seemed wrong doing this, but his urges won the battle and he slipped his thumbs into his pants and pulled them down and off. He stood there for a couple of minutes feeling slightly awkward - he didn't know what to do, but his penis was already semi-erect.

The doorbell rang, and Jane called out "Simon, can you get that - it's only Lauren."

Simon made his way down the stairs and into the hallway. He felt nervous as he opened the door slightly, peeking his head around the corner to make sure it was her which, to his utmost relief, it was.

"Well, aren't you going to let me in ? We can't do much out here... unless you want to !" Lauren said.

"Sorry" Simon replied, as he stood back and opened the door a little more, giving Lauren just enough space to squeeze through. She was carrying a duffle bag on her right shoulder, which had a girlie design on the front.

Once inside, she looked Simon up and down, admiring his naked body for the second time in as many days.

"Nice, and I'm pleased to see you can follow instructions. Now I'd like you to get me and your sister a nice cold drink and come up to her bedroom." Lauren ran up the stairs, and left Simon to prepare drinks for them. He wandered into the kitchen and filled two glasses with squash, ice and water. He wondered if he should make one for himself - his mouth was already very dry, but Lauren had already mentioned about 'following instructions', and those instructions had not mentioned preparing three drinks. Instead, he took a big sip from his sister's drink, and topped it up with water.

Simon went up the stairs and felt even more exposed, if that were possible. With a drink in both hands, he had no means to cover himself if he needed to - although both his sister and Lauren had already seen him naked. When he got to Jane's room, the door was shut. He gently knocked on the door with his bare foot, and Jane came and opened the door for him.

"Put the drinks on the bedstand and stand to attention for us." Jane said as he walked in.

He put the drinks down and stood upright as instructed. He was aware that both girls were now looking at him, and this caused his cock to begin to fill with blood, and it began to rise.

"Nice, even if you are my brother !" said Jane, as she continued looking at his body. "Ok, here's how it's going to work. As promised, we are going to give you a lot of attention this afternoon, but we need you to last. I'd like you to open my top drawer, and in there you'll find a blue tablet. Take it, and wash it down with some squash."

Simon opened the drawer, and saw that it was his sister's underwear draw. He had fantasised about looking in here in the past, but was always afraid that he may get caught. He was amazed at the variety of some of the underwear his sister owned. He saw a couple of pairs of plain white panties, which he guessed must have been 'for that time of the month', a few pairs with 'Hello Kitty' designs on (which she was really too old for now !), but most of all were numerous pairs of thongs of all colours. Alongside the panties were a number of bras, ranging from sports bras to quite sexy ones. But on top of one of the thongs was what he was looking for - a little blue pill. Simon knew what it was, and had no hesitation in popping it into his mouth, washing it down with some ice cold squash.

Jane spoke up again. "Good. Now, come and lay on the bed and we'll begin..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS