Thread: Non-Fiction: A series of short stories
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default You and I

You and I

“You want me to do what?” I asked, my eyes darting around the busy room. “Now?”

My breath caught in anticipation of your response as I looked into your bright blue eyes. I had hoped that I had misheard you over the noise of the throbbing, heaving music and jostling, shouting mass of bodies that filled the noisy club. My heart was pounding. The idea left me completely stunned.

You had one hand reaching behind my back, grasping my arm tightly, pulling me close to you. Pulling me so close that I could not move. Your other hand was tangled in my hair so that I could not draw myself away. To any other person in the bar, we were normal, a couple dancing, enjoying the evening; but we were so much more than just a couple, so much more than normal, so much more than they could ever know. But as I gazed deep into your unblinking eyes I began to fear that they might.

A look of mischief lit up your face in the dark, through the occasional bombardment of strobe lights and lasers. I moaned low and deep as you forced me closer- pressing your face against mine as you growled in my ear. Your breath was coarse against me.

“Yes, my sweet little whore, now will do quite nicely I think.” I blinked, and again, trying so hard to comprehend the words that had left your lips. I couldn’t move from your grasp, but, if i couldn’t move I couldn’t fulfill your wishes, so I wasn’t going to point out the flaw. But as if reading my thoughts you gently removed your hand from my thick locks of hair.

My heart was pounding so fast in my chest as I felt the wetness against my thighs as a sign of my own arousal and fear. How could you expect me to do that; and in front of so many? I looked at you again trying to break through the resolve in your eyes as your hands gripped my arms ever tighter. Just far enough away from you that I could see around us, my eyes darted around the room in a frenzy; even now some people had began to look in our direction.

There was no way I could do this without being seen. I did not know if I could I even do it at all? So many thoughts were filling my head as my body betrayed itself, becoming increasingly aroused. My nipples pressed hard against my corset and the wetness that escaped me became even more noticeable.

I bit my lip hard, not sure I could go through with what you had asked. My eyes darted around the room again. I was trying desperately to find a decoy, or a distraction, or a discreet alternative. I was coming up with nothing fast.

“Do not leave me waiting. Whore.” You snarled, your tone of voice sending me into a frenzy of arousal and anxiety as more and more people began to look our way, each made curious by the sudden change in your tone of voice, and my nervous fidgeting as I gazed at you imploringly. I prayed just one more time for an intervention, something to spare me what was to come.

For a moment the fight or flight reflex took effect deep within my mind; for the first time in my submission to you, to anyone, the urge to run away was almost undeniable as panic overwhelmed my senses. I endeavoured to spin from your grasp trying to make my way to the door yet my feet were firmly planted. Clearly the mental note to run had not relayed to my feet, which determinedly stood their ground. It would not have mattered though; your firm hands remained grasped around my wrists, holding me tightly. Even as my eyes again darted left to right, again looking for a route through the crowd, again looking for the door, I knew my efforts were made futile by your iron grip.

“Isabella.” You whispered in my ear as you kissed my cheek, the name felt alien to me, I so rarely heard it now. “I know you, I know you can do this. Have faith.”

Your kisses ceased as you held my hands tightly in your own, and stared passionately into my eyes with your own.

I took a long, deep breath. A wave of calm and strength washed over me, as if it were a tangible life force flowing between us. You were right; I could do this, and if not, I would at least try my hardest for you. I looked at you, and the people around us one last time. No more stalling I assured myself, as I allowed myself to fall my knees in front of you.

Everyone else had now stopped and they were looking straight at us. It felt like time had slowed down to a slow drip. drip. drip. Some were pointing, some had gasped, or laughed; others just stared perplexed by the scene that was developing before them. Drip. Drip. Drip.

I looked up at you through bright blue eyes, with blushing red cheeks, my embarrassment clear for all to see. Even so it was still far easier to hide than the arousal that was so obvious to the two of us; a torrent of wetness between my thighs and the pressure of my hard nipples meeting with the ribs of the corset that held me tight. Almost like a civilised method of bondage- satin and lace confines.

I gently tugged my hands from yours and slowly, so slowly, traced them down your legs. I weaved intricate patterns upon you with my fingers until I finally allowed my hands to come to rest on my lap. Now the real challenge began.

I began to slowly place purposeful kisses upon your legs, and then, giving myself a single moment more to think, I brought my hands back up your legs to meet the buckle of your trousers.

Before my hands had even touched the latch I found your own hands once again holding onto them tightly. You bent down to my level and wrapped your arms gently around me. Kissing my lips gently it was like we were both suspended, frozen in the moment.

Outside of our embrace, and now aware that nothing was going to happen, a few of the gathering crowd booed in jest. Some stayed to see how this peculiar event that manifested before them would play out, while the rest, now uninterested, had dispersed to continue their evening.

You gazed deeply into my eyes as you spoke your next words. Your voice so unlike the tone that had addressed me moments ago. It was soft and compassionate, full of love.

“I am ever so proud of you my angel.” You smiled at me kissing me again. “lets go home.”

You smiled at me and lifted me to my feet. We strolled out of the room hand in hand, feeling forever closer for the experience, and the chance to prove the extent of my trust in you and how much I love you.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote