Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #21
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started at camp - Fifth Post

By the time Luke reached the camp, most of the other students from his class were already there. The girls had ended up with an extra bunk house that the boys didn’t have, which meant he was assigned a tent with another boy. Only the first boys that had got there were given cots in the bunkhouse. Normally he might have been disgusted and complained, but already his mind was at work on how he could turn everything into having fun while he was at the camp. Having a tent meant that the boys got to pitch them wherever they wanted, as long as they weren’t ‘invading’ the girl’s private area.

What exactly the definition of ‘invading’ was, was another matter entirely. He found his tent-mate standing by the deconstructed pile of supplies for the tent, and immediately struck up a conversation. The two boys had seen each other about at school, and while they hadn’t talked much before, they fell in together quite nicely. The other boy’s name was David, and in contrast to Luke’s shock of blond hair, his was pitch black. It was a few minutes later that they started deciding where to set the tent up at. The other boys had erected their tents in various places around one side of the center of their camping area.

There was a large fire pit in the middle of an open grassy field. On either side of the field, back far enough to give some small amount of privacy, and under the overhang of some large trees, Were the bunkhouses. In front of the wooden structures, and around them, were where the tents were pitched. Luke had been considering the layout for a moment, and saw also that the bathroom facilities were actually a but farther away, and off to the side. There was one bathroom for each set of bunkhouses. “What say we put our tent up over a little further to the side here...” He suggested, pointing to a spot just a short distance away. David glanced in that direction, and shrugged, “Looks good...any reason in particular?” He bent to lift some of the jumble of pieces for the tent. Luke nodded and gestured over toward the girl’s side of the camp, “Let’s just say a better view.”

David chuckled at that, nodding, and the two of them set to work. Both had erected tents before, and it didn’t take them long before it was set up with their sleeping bags rolled out and suitcases tucked away, “I’m going to take a stroll.” Luke said, while David went about finishing up his side of the tent.

Luke meandered around for several minutes, walking around the boy’s side of the camp, listening to the conversation, laughing at jokes and generally joining the fun. He was an easy kid to get along with, or so most people told him. He seemed to be able to insert himself into most conversations. What most didn’t know was that Luke had a very definite mischievous streak, and that if something served his purposes, he would use others to get what he wanted. At last he drifted across the camp site, allegedly at first to help a girl with her tent, which she was having trouble with. He then just started browsing around and admiring the ‘sights’. He was surreptitiously glancing inside the bunkhouses when he came eye to eye with one of the girls from his class. She was pretty, quite gorgeous he thought, and seemed to be rather...nervous? He smiled at her, and she turned away to quickly finish what she was doing. He chuckled and turned around, thinking ‘she’ll bear some watching...’

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote