View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #21
depp
SysOp

Photos of this nature go against what this site has been since its inception, a place for all ages to explore Truth or Dare. The expansion past just Truth or Dare has created an environment where it has been hard for both young and old to co-exist. Not old do I walk a fine legal line by allowing images here it would complicate advertising. Advertising pays the bills and has allowed me to fund the creation of the secret project.

My new project is close to launch and was created to address the problems I have seen here. I want to give users what they want. Unfortunately I don't feel getDare can possibly please everyone and the current interests of users. Being an all ages site getDare can't touch everything. This new project should have been out a week ago but certain realities have held it back. The biggest problem has been that school is coming to a close and my free time is close to zero what with final projects and papers. The project will come however. I have already sunk a lot of cash and time into it. This new project, although not Truth or Dare themed, will expand on the more popular and adult aspects of getDare. All responses to the beta have been very positive. All that remains now on the project are template fixes and some minor scripting bugs that I need to stomp out.