View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 08:45 PM   #365
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy can use a lot of words when she speaks of herself in third person as long as it mentions who she belongs to. Yet she always tends to stick with "toy" for some reason, it just feels more natural. Sometimes she uses Sir's doll but it feels as if she's praising herself by calling herself a doll which has more positive connotations, while toy just signifies her use.

Sir's toy finds it the most positively humiliating not when she uses these words to refer to herself, but when Sir himself talks to her directly using third person pronouns instead of "you".

She didn't think she enjoyed humiliations, but this is one of the few things that makes her feel humiliated in a good way. It was also a funny feeling the one time Sir called her "it" not "her".

Sir's toy loves that Sir have been cautious and balanced about introducing such things, because she definitely can't handle a LOT of humiliation, and Sir knows how to find the right amount for her.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 05-19-2024 at 08:50 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote