View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 08:59 PM   #23
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
ooooh my gosh I don't love the body writing though lol compromise compromise I'll do something equally as degrading lol but please less permanent!
Very well, I'm not immune to desperate begging. You may wash off the writing provided you do the following daily task as motivation instead.

Every morning, first thing in the morning, you do rubber band snaps based on how many markers you had in your holes the previous day as follows.
  1. Subtract how many markers you reached in your cunt yesterday from 10.
  2. Then subtract how many markers you reached in your ass yesterday from 12.
  3. And do that many rubber band snaps right to your clit.

I think this will provide plenty of motivation to get your numbers up. You will need to report the numbers and that you have done your clit-snaps every day.

Of course if you want to be let off one rule, then you have to follow the new one. So if you don't report for a day, then the writing goes back on for a day. It's only fair.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote