View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:09 PM   #12
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I should add here that this morning I stuffed 6 markers in my ass, just from PM instructions, lol so early to stuff myself but I was too wet not to obey;
Wet and obedient. Exactly right for a good girl.

Quote:
next time I should actually be able to fit more than 8 I'm pretty sure. I didn't expect to stuff my ass again so soon after that!!

Also I think I'll be able to fit more more easily if I use actual lube for my ass; my natural lube stats will probably be different from real lube stats, for sure. And real lube makes it easier to fuck!!
Yes, using real lube to reach your goals will be required. I'm sure your personal lube factory is working overtime at the moment, but very unlikely to be enough all by itself for the serious stretching you need. My first task was just a warm up exercise.

Quote:
And thankyou hehehe; good girl in bold; I still dont love the body writing but that turns me on lol since I knoww I wanna wash it off, I think I am gonna reach that goal.. which is crazy.. 22 markers total.. 12 and 10 at the same time lol that's more than I can fit individually.. but I think I can.. im pretty small by the way lol I'm like, petite but I guess that doesn't matter for how much I can fit lol it just looks insane proportionally.
Of course you can! It's amazing how much a slut's holes can stretch with the right attitude and regular training. The body writing will be good motivation for you. Perhaps now it is time to give your ass a rest for a little. It is possible to over-train, trying to do too much too quickly. Sluthole stretching is a marathon not a race.

So here is a training task for your cunt too. Let see now how many you can get in that petite little pussy of yours, stretching it out super tight around those markers.

You'll need a container of ice cubes handy, along with some lube. And start by gagging yourself with your dirty panties—make sure the crotch is right on your tongue for full flavor.

For each marker, work it into your cunt, using spit and/or real lube as needed. Once it is in, ice up your nipples for a minute giving your cunt some time to adjust and then attach clothespins to each nipple. With your nipples clamped edge that needy cunt of yours by fucking the markers and working your needy clit. And add a cunt size tally mark too of course, before removing the clothespins and starting on the next marker.

Once again, when you have eight markers inside your cunt, I give you permission to orgasm once instead of edging for each marker inserted.

If you don't raise your cunt size tally to eight then after removing the markers, spank your cunt with a wooden spoon 25 times for each marker below eight; and follow this by no touch at all for 8 hours.

Post a report of this once you are done of course.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote