View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 11:21 AM   #26
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.
As a sub, it's more important for me to pleasure other guys than orgasming myself. This happens often today, but not a lifetime thing.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.
Would much rather let my friends knows all my kinks. Some know some, but I don't think there are any that would know everything I get into.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).
While I might like to see some of them doing some things, I wouldn't want to force them to do something they didn't enjoy. So I would perform my kinks and humiliate myself for their amusement

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

Not be able to do a kink but craving it would be cruel. Would have to go with removing the inhibition of a hard limit. What limit? I'd go with exposure since it goes with the kink I'd hate to get rid of, that of getting naked lol. To not be worried about post pics and videos, starting a twitter page with pics, maybe an onlyfans. Not be worried about friends, family coworkers and others that my google me and find lots of NSFW stuff!

As usual with these things try to pick one in each case and the "whys" are just as interesting as the what's.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote